Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

ODATERS!!!

What the hell? A bang-up week and NOTHING today!!

Finished the taxes. except for a couple details. Whew. Late night!

Busy day ahead. Got company coming tomorrow so I gotta clean after work. Going to dinner with cousin. I don't think he drinks much and is driving to another town after anyway.

How is everybody?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Thursday

Hi green.
    Working and doing good , Im looking forward to a class im taking tonight. Its called Can San Asanas ! Its a form a yoga .. In the brochure its say regular practice of CSA leads to
    joy,peace,freedom,power,love,self respect,serenity, wellness,agility . THey had me at JOY... ANyways going with a friend to try it ! Where is everybody???
    :beach:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

I'm justa.. chillin' on this flower over here...
      "With forward movement, you are bound to encounter turbulence." - I dono

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi REju. how are you today ! did you figure out the pictures ??

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Doin' well. Contemplating my resolve to quit smoking today. No cigs right now.. Don't want to buy another pack if I gonna make the leap.. been smoking half my life.. hmmmm.
          "With forward movement, you are bound to encounter turbulence." - I dono

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

sorry guys - let you down ...

come away for a few days to spain and let you down ..... back on monday. will check back with you on tuesday. good luck to you all till then - can't wait for my NAL to arrive - am so much better than this time last year though as only had 1/2 the amount I would have had to drink so that's a result in itself! good look ODAT's .... Keep it up - will check in when I get back .... xxxxx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

decastille, what's CSA?
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

it's a form a yoga im taking a first class tonight I will let you know... Can San Asanas...

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi Decast!
                  How did the class go yesterday? How r u today?

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Rejuv,
                    did you find out about the book download? It does not work for me either.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi guys. "m great today..the class yesterday was interesting..not what i was expecting..more of an energy class...finding your inner light!!! very spiritual and holistic ...very different !! but i enjoyed it and was very relaxed after the class...it was an introduction class...lot to learn...hard to explain...but I will give it another try they have another one in two week on the beach. can't hurt! have a great friday night everyone..
                      des

Comment

Working...
                      X