Day 4 AF....so tempted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 AF....so tempted

I've been so proud of my success so far! Just finished pre-Easter dinner with family and a great bottle of wine has been popped. Want a taste soooooo badly. Trying to resist the temptation. Feeling very bitchy about it. Don't want to break my cycle. Enjoying my "test" to see how many days I can be sober..... hopefully they'll finish the bottle fast!!!

Day 4 AF....so tempted

Hang in there! Days 3 and 4 are huge relapse/slip days.... I understand the feeling bitchy part about it. You will thank yourself in the morning for not drinking!

Comment

Day 4 AF....so tempted

I am proud of you toooooo !!!!!!!!
      It's not easy to sit there while others drink around you...In the early days it is maybe BEST not to test yourself to much...So FAR So GOOD !!!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day 4 AF....so tempted

Thanks.... I just upped my topa from 50 to 75 mg. even though doc didn't give me permission yet. I'm supposed to call her Tuesday to check in.

Comment

Day 4 AF....so tempted

The topa is sure a help...don't go to fast...It works but there can be side effects so BE CAREFUL...PM me if I can help.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Day 4 AF....so tempted

Evie.Lou;590909 wrote: The topa is sure a help...don't go to fast...It works but there can be side effects so BE CAREFUL...PM me if I can help.
            Monday will be 2 weeks that I am on the topa.... doc only wanted me to go up one week at a time, but my urges are intense right now. Does the l-glut really help with the cravings? What about the kudzu? Those 2 supps along with the primrose oil are two that I haven't started taking. I feel like if I am taking the topa and that is supposed to suppress my urges, why do I need to take something else along with it? Or is that just in the beginning while I am beginning the topa? I should reread the book now that I am actually making the effort to be AF. My goal right now is to get to 30 days and then modify, I think. we'll see. Maybe by 30 days, I'll feel so good that I'll be scared to drink again!

Comment

Working...
            X