Day 3 - Thanks for the support!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody! Just a big thank you for your help in getting me to day 3! :thanks:
    I will enjoy Easter without an alcohol hangover. I might suffer appropriately with some WDs...but they are just a good reminder of a place I don't want to go to again! Thank you... last10

Hey last -- it's been great watching you get some good traction with AF days. Keep piling them on!
    ~K.

Comment

Thanks Kirova - going for a walk to celebrate another day! Start work again tomorrow...thinking that I should be okay (or pretend and glad I started this at the end of last week.

Comment

:goodjob:Hi Last!!
        Very very very well done!
        From my experience, I think you should do just fine tomorrow. Keep it up!

Comment

Hi Zum! Thanks for the encouragement. How are you coming along? I hope well!

Comment

Hey, Last! GREAT job!!

I'm also on Day 3... Luckily (not sure why?), I haven't felt wd's... but one of my triggers is Boredom - and I don't have any plans for the day. Have to be Careful!
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Hi Savon - Glad to hear you're on 3 as well. If it makes you feel any better, I too am alone for the day with nothing to do (and boredom is/was my trigger). It's middle of the afternoon here and so far so good! Got out of the house, walked around for some fresh air (a bit strange when I would never have thought about going for a walk in the past!!!), grabbed some lunch out. Plan to do some reading later and maybe even do some work...ugh! Stay Strong!

Comment

Great job. Sometimes the holidays are the worst. Keep on keeping on!:goodjob:
                RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Thanks April - Back to work today...first day without being sluggish or hungover in 10 years! Wow...need to play it cool or everybody will wonder why I'm smiling

LT

Comment

See how good it feels???
                    Well done!
                    I always thought boredom would get me in the end...but really, its the drinking life thats boring.
                    Keep up that good work. And today everyone will want to know your secret :-)
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks for all the support and encouragement Starty...you can feel good that you've helped another lost person (former as far as I'm concerned!)...Bless you! LT

Comment

Lasty, walking and napping are my new DOC (drugs of choice) now. Everything feels better after either one of those!
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Last - Today is Day 4 for both of us!! We can do it. Because we WANT to..!!

I'm kind of thinking of it as an Adventure (and I've always been adventurous)... What Will this new Sober day bring??

I know what it Won't bring: another wasted day...!
                          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

10-4 Savon - or I guess, day 4! It is a bit of an adventure...I've never really stated that, but now that I think about it, it is! A challenging one at that. Have a great day in the gator/seminole/hurricane state! Who's your team, if you have one? LT

Comment

I root for the pro teams here: Bucs, Rays, Lightning... Not that much into the college teams, but I know there are Fanatics ('specially Gator fans!).

When Rays made it to World Series last year (after being at bottom for Long time), the town went NUTS! Even Dunkin Donuts gave away free donut every time they won - lol.

OK - off to gym! (OH Joy!! lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X