5 Days? - go for it guys!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Days? - go for it guys!!!!!

This is especially for all you guys who've done SO well over the Easter hols (Phil in HK, savon19 to name just 2 but I KNOW there are many more of you out there ......) :goodjob: - keep at it, go for a week!
    Am just back from a short break in Espania and before I went I was at 3 days AF and actually whilst I was there I was v.v.v.v.v. good - in the past I could easily have had a bottle of rose at lunch with the sun shining and some red in the evening - but, now, I was a OGAT girl - so much so that even the OGAT (one glass at a time) was actually quite hard to do - so, am back in the NOT so sunny UK and back on DAY 1 for me so GOOD LUCK everyone on whatever day you're waking up today - bank hols are always a nightmare 'cos there's always an excuse - now, there's no excuse today - it's a Tuesday for goodness sake - let's pick ourselves up and just get to the end of the day and tick off another day! :wave: Have a good day everyone and let us know how you're all doing! glad to be back and in touch with you all! Missed you! :lxxx
Working...
X