Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Tuesday

ODATERS!!!!!

I am not getting what I want right now. But I am AF and I am able to take things in stride without becoming angry, blaming, or resentful.

The past couple days I have been those things but it sure isn't getting me anywhere so I guess I'll stop and let that be my mantra today.

Have a lovely day and find joy in simple things. And don't feckin' drink! :H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi Greenie and all to come

Good advice Greenie. Not getting near the computer much as the teens are on holidays. Just completed my 40 days of lent and now plan (sorry Greenie) WILL DO another 30 days. I find it easier to break it down into smaller chunks, guess a bit like the ODAT approach.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Looking forward to catching up on the boards next week when I have the house and computer to myself.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hello Everyone and a big congratulations to Rustop for your 40 days!

Greenie, you are truly an inspiration to me, I was new and struggling last year when you went to your Lenair (or whatever it's called) and you've carried on from there through everything - amazing.

Hubbie and I started a 30 day AL free plan yesterday so today is Day 2 - wish me luck! He wants to lose a stone and I just thought why not join him? Why is drinking Al so important to me - beats me.

Love to all
      Bx

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Hi All, day 2 again for me if i know why i suck at drinking why do i do it ???? thank you all rudemama

Comment

ODAT - Tuesday

Day 2 for me as well - I love waking up without a hangover - such a great feeling!

I'll check in tomorrow!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Working...
          X