Dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams...

Funnily enough I had a dream last night (probably because I didn't drink yesterday) - dreamt I was going over a waterfall in a boat. It was quite scary. Hubby woke me up because I was breathing really fast and sounding panicky!!! :blush:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Dreams...

Ohhh, you're SO mean, Vlad - not helping that croc get his vod.

A "vodka meteorite"... is Creative!!
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Dreams...

I've also dreamt I had cirrhosis of the liver, I cut myself open, pulled out my liver and licked it. I made a you tube video of me doing this and posted it on MWO.

SERIOUS.

Anyway, that's enough.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Dreams...

OK. One last one. Because this one really annoyed me...

I dreamt hubby had a sore throat. All of a sudden I heard the sound of the top of a vodka bottle unscrewing. Hubby was pouring himself a shot of vodka. I yelled, 'What are you doing?' and he laughed at me, drank it and poured himself another one. Seeing the horror on my face he poured me a large one but before I could drink it I woke up.

Comment

Dreams...

Thanks, Vlad, for making me smile & laugh! I really really needed it today!!

Yes, that last one would be Very annoying. LOL.
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Dreams...

Yep! The dreams were so vivid for me too, just like when I was a kid. I loved it though. I didn't have worrying dreams. I had weird adventures, getting chased by God-knows-what and trying to hide from it. I like a good dream were you get a fright and jump yourself awake. I always try and get right back to sleep to see what happens next.

Comment

Working...
              X