I think its time........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its time........

Good job Lucy, you'll be happier as each days passes, honestly.

Enjoy your weekend with your son.

Lavande
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I think its time........

Morning

Its 8.30am on a Sunday morning and im up having a cup of coffee!!!. Normally im still up with my wine or in bed sleeping the wine off. Had a dreadful nights sleep though, kept wakeing up throughout, is this normal after no alcohol?. cats not well so taking her to the vets as soon as they open, had i have had my wine i wouldnt have noticed. Fingers crossed, all seems to going in the right direction. Have a fab Sunday. x

Comment

I think its time........

Hi Lucy

So glad you got your boy to the Britain at War museum. I'm sure that tomorrow at school he will tell all his friends and teacher what a great day out he had with his mum!

Sun is shining and it's a beautiful day here. Enjoy the last day of the Easter hols. Hope the cat is ok.

As for the sleeping, it's usual to feel hot and sweaty as the alcohol leaves your system. I had some headaches too at the beginning. I found that after a few nights my sleep improved and was so refreshing, much better than passed out sleep! Drink lots of water with fresh lemon in it.
        If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

I think its time........

Hi Lucy, you're doing really well...how did your Sunday go??
          How's the cat??

Comment

I think its time........

Hi Lucy!

Well done you!!!!! :goodjob: so proud of you and I bet you're actually proud of yourself which is the most important thing 'cos you gave your little boy a lovely trip out. Funny - I was there on Friday with my 2 little girls - how funny is that :H:H:H - was he scared of the blitz bit right of the end? One of my girls had an ABSOLUTE eppy!!!!!

So, it's Monday, the start of the week - he's back to school and it's the start of a new plan for you. Look onto one of the threads that's been started "4 day AF binge!" - join it. Get through to Thursday with us and that'll be a week for you!

Hope you're feeling OK and have got a clear head. You're doing great, Lucy, keep at it darling - you'll be fine! :lxx

Comment

I think its time........

Angelcakes....

all going well my end thankyou. Sunday was busy, i made sure it was. Took the cat to the vets, Cystitis, phewwww, i know thats not nice but could of been worse as shes in Renal failure, has been for three years or so and is now 18. Cost me ?80.00, for a consultation and antibiotic injections but shes worth it. My son is back to School and im just about to go into work, feel so tired. Hope ur well and all is good your end. x

Comment

I think its time........

This site is great- I'm on day 4 AF--I have sent for the book and cd's- I can't wait- I've joined a 30 day challenge- moderation is my long time goal YOU CAN DO IT

Comment

Working...
                X