Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a great night! We're finally at hump day. I am sick as a dog but have to go into the office anyway (my boss is a real jerk, if I call insick I'll get in shit). So I'm pretty much dragging my ass - going to see if I can get into the doctor cause I think I may have strep throat. Loverly........

but on a bright note when you feel like shit and just want to sleep you don't get a chance to drink!

Day 3 for me (again) but I guarantee you I will be on day 4 tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well and reaching their goals!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Wednesday

ODATERS!!!!

Uni, where is everybody? Sorry you're sick. The day does drag on when you don't feel good. Take care of yourself. Whatever happened to the house hunting?

I'm taking a GF to lunch today for her birthday - that'll be fun. I wondered aloud once if I'd ever drink again and she said I was doing so well, why bother, I sure wasn't missing anything. What a good friend!

Have a good one!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

I'm here, Greenie.

Love and hugs back, uni.

Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi ODATs
        Day 3 for me and feeling a bit off - slept better last night but then could have carried on sleeping today as well. Loads to do and not much enthusiasm - Church council AGM tonight and usually need a drink to get through it at all:H But not this one, still sticking with the 30 day plan and tomorrow is another day after all.

Love to all
        Bx

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Day #3 here, too. I slept poorly but I do better on 5-6 hours of GOOD sleep and, I think that's what I ended up with so I'm doing great. I contemplate that that may have been the problem when I was drinking. MORE sleeping and it helped me feel worse...AND it was that crappy sleeping, you know? Waking up anxious, sweating. Probably only netted out with 3 hours of GOOD sleep. Halfway through Wednesday and cruising along! Have a good one ODATs!

Comment

Working...
          X