starting over

Comment

cant get past the 3rd day

Why thank you! It is grand to be AF!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes I am in the middle of reading her book at the moment and I have just bought some vit B today I think I will go into a health food store and get something for the cravings next time I get to the shops. anniemac how are you doing? I am a bit dodgy at the moment but my son has soccor practise soon so that should keep me going and take my mind off the matter, what are you up to tonight?
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Hi Ronnie - GO GIRL! (Annie as well of course).

Bx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Grumpy!

Hi Ronnie,SBetty & Everyone...

Day 3 for me and i got up like an absolute bear this morning.
            Have been a total grump and feel cranky,irritable and i dunno,ill at ease?
            Wish i had a supply of something that would just make me relax.
            I'm dreading tonight but have made plans for when my kids are away.
            Have stripped all the beds this morning and im now heading to the grocery store.(gony buy some l-glut too)..then taking the kids to the pool.
            (Dreading going shopping and not being able to buy a btl of wine!)
            Then when the kids go,i'm going to iron like a mad woman,(enough to keep me going about 2hrs)take a bath,put on my pjs and head to bed with a dvd...
            Didn't sleep well at all last night so im hoping that come 10pm i'l collapse into bed exhausted...
            Trying to keep Busy,busy busy.!
            Today has been tough so far....
            Hope day 4 starts a bit better...
            :l
            xx
            annie
            "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
            Bring it on!

Comment

Hi Annie

I'm on day 5 and I ddn't sleep well last night at all, dropped off easily but then woke after about an hour, really weird dreams etc, I took some Valerian which I got from the health food shop and it seemed to help - might be worth a try.

Your plan sounds good - go with that iron!!

Keep strong
              Bx

Comment

oh thanks b,i replied on your odat post....same ramblings!!!
                great to let off some steam!
                xx
                Bring it on!

Comment

Well done annie for keeping busy, It is late at night here now and i have just finished tidying up my house which I have never done in the evening before it was either that or go back to my old habit of sitting outside and smoke loads of cigs & drink loads, but I am quite proud of myself as I have got through day 2, I think if it was'nt for people here supporting me I would of caved in by now, so a very big THANK YOU to everyone but I must admit I am not looking forward to tomorrow as day 3 in the evening is when I usally cave in, but I am going to keep a positive mind I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!!
                  starting over

Comment

Day 3....

...is a deadner for me too ronnie.It's 6pm now in ireland and im already feeling the pinch.
                    Was going to go for a drive but don't want to get in the car.I just don't trust myself to drive past an off-license....
                    Nope,i'm housebound tonight.
                    The only place im safe....esp on day 3..
                    If i get through 2nite i know things will get easier.....
                    Here's Hoping!
                    :l
                    annie
                    xx
                    Bring it on!

Comment

Well it is the start to day 3 night and so far I am doing really well although the erge is there but I think I am to tired to drink anyway, How are things going with you anniemac did you succeed on your 3rd night??, please keep posting or send me a PM to let me know how you are.
                      starting over

Comment

Hi ronnie im three days AF now and i was struggling lastnite but i stayed on line reading and chatting till the shops were shut so then as they say in rushca it was toughti shitski for me!!! At least you arnt going over board i cant mod i after only one have to down the lot. Try saying to your self Right i can do 3 days so now i will stick it for 4 u know u can do it Ha go lol and good luck x

Comment

Hi Stashia thanks for that I am keeping myself busy tonight by sorting the bits out that I will need for tomorrow as I am going out with hubby & my 3 boys for the day and I am really looking forward to it, I really hope I last the whole 5 days AF which is my plan !! And a really well done to you being 3 days AF as well, lets try to get to 5 days AF together if you like?
                          starting over

Comment

Hi I am new. I went af for 3 days. I went out to eat wanting to drink af drink. They didn't have any. I thought oh, (I actually thought about it)how can I water this down. I should of had a white wine spritzer. I didn't. I had one glass of wine. I felt bad. Today i don't feel like going to the gym. This is alot tougher then I thought. Any sugesstion on af drinks?

Comment

Hi ext.43 First of all I think you have done really well going 3 days AF, but please dont feel bad about yourself at least you stopped at one glass it shows that you have great willpower, how about lime & lemonade or fresh orange & lemonade or just plain old cola (at least you can pretent that you have some vodka in it). If you google non acholic drinks on the internet there will proberbly be 100's of ideas there for you. But I think that you should go to the gym and cheers yourself up and brush yourself down and get back up there. Keep posting and let me know how you are doing xx
                              starting over

Comment

Hi ronnie im up for that LETS DO IT!! Im feeling so empowered by everyons posts in the past i used to think i will do it tomorrow but tomorrow turned into a week a month a year etc so we can do this now no more excuses keep busy and have fun. lol and best wishes have a grrreat AF day tomorrow s

Comment

Working...
                                X