cant get past the 3rd day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Savon19, Well Done on day 3 you know you can get past day 4 just keep very busy thats what I did and I was so tired by the evening that I just could'nt be bothered to even think about a drink. I am on day 5 now and I feel on top of the world at the moment. I have another busy day ahead of me, I am taking kids to see an old prison and we are going by train and bus which the kids love. KEEP ON GOING, YOU CAN DO IT SAVON 19 Love ronnie x
    :dancin: enguin:
    starting over

Comment

Hi Ronnie, just happened to see you had inquired about me in a previous post. Thanks for being so thoughtful. I have decided to try the good OL willpower this week, to see where it leads me. Did I happen to mention that I blacked out at WORK last Thursday??? Gee, not really a good thing to be waitressing on tables in a black out.

Thats the last black out I want to have. My job is hanging by a thread folks, and I am not being dramatic. My co workers have seen me so plastered at work, I cannot stand up. NOT GOOD.

I stopped after work and got extra strength L-Glutamine. I am going to give that a shot, along with willpower, strength and the FEAR of ever letting me get so damn trashed again.

:l
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X