Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday

Happy Thursday ODATers!

Not such a happy one here as I am suffering from upset tummy, possibly caused by stress - so says hubbie, or Whatever!! On Day 4 today and this is a milestone as usually can easily string together AF to day 3 but then have a glass on Day 3 Evening. Could easily have drunk a bottle yesterday evening after heated Church Council meeting, but none in the house so no choice:goodjob: Just woke up this morning feeling decidedly yuk though....

Loads to do today, mostly being teenager's taxi but that's the nature of the job isn't it?

Love to all, stay strong.

Bx

ODAT Thursday

Hi Mum's Taxi!!! lol

From one mad mummy to another.
    Congrats on day 4!!:goodjob:

I'm on Day 2 and feeling a bit sluggish,sorta like a dull hangover but i guess that's to be expected.
    I too am ferrying the kids around today.
    Glad i'm sober and able to drive....
    Heading swimming then going for a nice long walk.

Feels good being a sensible mum and doing proper mummy things although in the past if i spent a day with the kids i always felt i deserved a wee btl of wine for being so good.
    Will be hard for me not to pick up a btl on the way home but like you said if it's not in the house you can't drink it so i'm NOT stopping today.please god give me strength!

Hope your tummy's better soon.....
    Keep Strong!

:l
    xx
    annie
    "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
    Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

ODATERS!!!

Today is 10 months! Imagine a sparkling strand of tiny beads (roughly 300 of them ). You know how they got on the strand? One at a time!

My first hummingbird at the feeder this AM! Nuthatches in my birdhouse! Life is good.

MadMummy, you rock on day 4! You're halfway to a week!

Anniemac, Yeah the first couple days are not real great but better than hungover nonetheless!

Have a happy day!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Hello ODATers
        Have not been checking in much because that's what I do when I am struggling. I must get over my foolish false pride and learn how to "ask for help". Was AF on my trip to Florida, immediate bender when I came home, now on Day 3 alcohol free. My family is starting to detach from me, and I don't blame them. Not sure what to do to change things, but am going to AA, taking my meds and supps, and hanging out here. Considering starting on Topa and using the CD's again. Enuff about me
        Hope you feel better MM
        Strength for us both AM
        You Rock Greenie. Will you come and babysit me for the weekend. My kids are going away to a Metalfest. Can't let AL rule
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Thursday

I'd LOVE to sea!!! We'd have a blast. NH is a bit far for little red car though.
          sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

I may be coming your way in either May or June Greenie. Patrick is competing for Mr. South Carolina-Heavyweight this time. He already holds the Middleweight title. He wants me to come to the competition. Hopefully, I will have the cash..

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Fantastic! You can stay with me! I'll be gone first week of May and last weekend of June but other than that.......
              sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

That's so sweet Greenie. You want to go see a bunch of oiled up body-builders?lol

Comment

ODAT Thursday

HELL YES!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Mad Mummy.....today is day 4 for me too! I woke with a headache and am feeling a bit groggy too, but I do feel better than yesterday....everyone said that day 4 you start feeling better!!! I for one am really, really proud of us!!!! Have a great day!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

oh crap day 1 again....odat odat odat thanks for being here odat odat odat
                      rudemama

Comment

ODAT Thursday

We've all been there xx

Only day 2 for me rm so dn't worry about it.you have the right mantra.odat!

Good Luck
                        :l
                        xx
                        Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

Good afternoon ODAT's....day 2 for me and I feel like crap.....I'm in the "I really hate myself" part of staritng to be AF......
                          I'm going to take things ODAT this time around....I hope you guys will let me hang here for a bit....
                          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

ODAT Thursday

You hang around here as long as you can jamms.that's my intentions anyway!
                            I am full of self-hatred at the minute but trying to talk myself into how im going to gv this my best shot.
                            Bought kudzo today and heading to buy l-glut 2moro.
                            It gets a really positive feedback on some of the posts and if there's anything out there that may reduce my cravings im up for giving it a go.
                            Stay in touch.You can keep a count with me if you like,but i must warn you,my last was 8 days af and then i rewarded myself with drinking 4days/nights!!
                            Wat an asshole i allow myself to be!
                            odat.....again.
                            Don't you just hate it when you have to start counting from day1 !

Be Strong....!!1

xx annie
                            Bring it on!

Comment

ODAT Thursday

:argh::bangIm at day one again !!! only manage 1 night af this week ! not good at all ! Im so frustrated and angry and tired, but i will do this again and tonight Im going to listen to my cds, get back on the kudzo and I-glut. I HATE WINE (POISON) !! I LOVE WATER ! I LOVE WATER ...
                              :beach:

Comment

Working...
                              X