Barely made it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely made it

Hi...I was MIA for a while and I'm sorry......

to make a long story short.....I couldn't afford meds or supps and fell off the wagon real bad.....

I gotta get it together or else I'm gonna lose my family... and I feel like shit.
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Barely made it

Jamms, welcome back!!! :h
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Barely made it

Thank you Looking- I've been afriad to come back for fear of rejection.....but then I remembered how wonderful everyone is.....

I am going to the Dr. TODAY to get a new RX for Topa and this weekend I will get the supps I need...

I told myself that I have to check in on MWO at least once a day...and I will take the rest ODAT...that's my plan for right now......

How have you been doing?

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

Comment

Barely made it

I was away for sometime myself and just came back yesterday. Slowly getting back on track, much like yourself. It's great to be here again with my peeps! I hope you feel the same :h
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Barely made it

No rejection! Keep on coming back and get your will to fight this again. Too many shy away when they slip up. That is the worse time to leave.

We are all in the same boat here.

Once you get through the next couple of days, you will start feeling better. It sucks big time coming off of a bender.

Comment

Barely made it

Hi, Jamms! Good to see you back again! We missed you!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Barely made it

Jamms, sorry things haven't been so good, but glad you're back. I have wandered off and come back to MWO several times. Sounds like you have a plan.

Comment

Barely made it

Jamms!!! You've returned!!! So happy to see you again (???)
                Take it easy, one day at a time, and you will get back in the groove. Nobody is rejected here, ever. You know, I always do the same thing, when struggling and drinking, I tend to not post here - although I do lurk. BUt really, as Accountable says - when we slip up is the worst time to leave!!! Coming here will only give you some incentive to get back on that horse and try again, right????
                xoxo peanut

Comment

Barely made it

I keep slipping up myself.... but happy this forum is always welcome to taking me back! It makes me feel so much better we are all going through the same struggle. Tomorrow is a new day! (Too bad it's Friday though..... always the toughest day for me!)

~FMI2

Comment

Barely made it

JAMMS, I recently came back after a long hiatus. Take it ODAT, just as you plan and keep posting.

Comment

Barely made it

Hi jamms! You'll feel better if you eat six or so small healthy meals and keep your blood sugar even. Exercise, meditate and practice some deep breathing and stretching all for free!! Lots of water!And if you're like me, you'll have some extra $ from not drinking! Hang in there!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Barely made it

I agree with the extra money - that's a real plus!!! I am also not drinking coffee or anything fermented or sweets or peanuts - SO, I don't spend any money while at work, no money on wine - I will have to splurge and buy something for myself!! (Uh - didn't I do that last month???? Those 2 new dresses?? I guess I jumped the gun!!)
                        xoxo peanut

Comment

Barely made it

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

Yesterday was a bad day....couldn't wait for it to end! Didn't sleep to good. Kept thinking about what goals I wanted to set for myself this time around.....I am 30 pounds over weight...I'm going to start there! I still feel that I am detoxing....my body is a bit shakey but I've started with the supps and topa...and today I'm walking in a parade....it opening day at the little league...

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Comment

Barely made it

Jamms, enjoy the parade! Awesome way to spend the day with your family :h
                            LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Barely made it

Hey Jamms - things will come together for you - the fresh air and walking will help, drink lots of water (make sure there are washrooms near at all times though. ha! that's my big problem!! must be those 3 kids I had!!). Starting with your 30lb goal is a good way to start I think. I just posted that I have lost 8lb since April 1, and it is due to eliminating wine (and cheese.... and peanuts..... and sugar) from my diet and walking a hell of alot! So by going AF for a bit, you can achieve more than one thing - you can achieve so much more . But you know all this. Remember, we are all behind you, rooting for you!!!
                              xoxo peanut

Comment

Working...
                              X