Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

When I was shopping today I found in the supermarket non alcoholic chardonnay, it tastes ok. Has anyone every tried these? I was just wondering if I could drink this in place of wine (I know I won't get a kick out of it, but it's worth a try).

The only trouble is the sugar in the chardonnay - I wish it came in low fat.

Surviving Friday night with non alcoholic wine.

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

You can only find what works for you, Millie. I don't know if that's a good idea, but if it works, great. All the best.............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Hi Guitarista,

Why do you think it's not a good idea. Is it the sugar intake? or is it just better to stop the sugar fix?

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Millie. I'm just wondering if the TASTE and presentation could trigger you off into wanting the real thing? The calories and sugar in al are obviously high, but if they are high in af wine too, and you're worrying about weight gain, or sugar, why would you drink it?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Hi Millie
          I couldnt sit there with an AL free Wine too much of a trigger. As well, I believe that i might be just fooling myself.
          But then again that is me and you could be totally different.
          Good Luck :l

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

I've found that unsweetened iced tea with a slice of lemon is a refreshing alternative to wine, believe it or not. Yes, I'd really rather have my chardonnay, but the iced tea doesn't have any calories. I've been AF for about 2 weeks now and my jeans can finally zip up again... that makes it worth it for me.

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Ditto, the calorie thing. I prefer to keep it 0 calories if it isn't AL. But if that keeps you from drinking the real thing, then go for it.

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

I think there is some AL in those drinks. Just like in AF beer there is some AL. I know that it is strongly advised against.

Comment

Non alcoholic Chardonnay

Yes I think you are all right. I will try to find some other alternative to AF wine.

Comment

Working...
                  X