• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Go On a.... 3 DAY AF BINGE!!

Hi all,

Enough is enough for me!
    I am going on a 3 day AF binge!!

i tried to moderate, but all it does is making me want to drink more because I think that subconsciously my stupid brain wants to have "1 more last fun".

:anyoneo you want to join me? I hope you do.

MamaZ

Hey I'm all for that! I've been AF for 5 days....I can sure do 3 more!!! Let's do it!

Comment

hi mamaz im a newbie on 2 days af but the weekend is going to be a real chalenge! i am up for the chalenge bring it on!! i havnt noticed any withdrawel symptoms yet but whats with the illuminous pee (sorry too much information?) it looks radio active!!

Comment

Hi Stash and Rodeo!

:goodjob: you two! Keep it up!

I need some of your strength! It is only 2:30 pm and the cravings are creepin in.
        I am hoping to see more peeps trying to do 3 days AF with us!

Happy Friday!
        Zum

Comment

stashia;594425 wrote: hi mamaz im a newbie on 2 days af but the weekend is going to be a real chalenge! i am up for the chalenge bring it on!! i havnt noticed any withdrawel symptoms yet but whats with the illuminous pee (sorry too much information?) it looks radio active!!
          Are you taking supplements? Vitamin B will give you bright yellow pee. Some multivitamins as well.

Drink lots of water.

Comment

Stash!

Bright yellow ....could be taking vit. A,B,C, could be Iron if u take any, could be fruit/vegetable juices. Or simply, dehydratation. Drink H2O!

Thanks for joining my AF binge!

Comment

Ok, sorry for duplicate suggestion! Missed Accountable' post.

Hi Accountable! Are you 'in" with us?

Comment

Ya, I will join you - gonna be hard this weekend but I really need the motivation - so count me in for 3 day AF.

Comment

I'm In MamaZum! After last night (4 drinks) I wrote a "note to self" about how I felt this morning so I wouldn't drink tonight. I like writing myself notes in the morning..... I might keep it going! Let's get through an AF weekend!!!! We can do it!

Comment

Thanks Account andMammaz i had a day of it and its gone now!! Grrreat waking up on a saturday morning not hungover!!

Comment

Day 1 done! Sending good vibes to get us all through day 2! I'm hoping to get outside and work in the yard with the family. What's everyone else planning to do in place of drinking the day away????

Comment

OK, Day 2... Hoping to see you here tomorrow. No... MUST see you here tomorrow. I think I'm finally getting tired of being... Stupid!
                        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

How's it going everyone? Was really really hard last night but I resisted. Felt so good to wake up this AM without a hangover. First Sat. in a long, long time. Makes me kinda proud. We will all stay strong this afternoon and tonight too. It is so great knowing there are others here with me. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to see that everyone is doing good!!! We're doing it!!! Today I am taking my dog to the vet to get shots and then I AM going to clean house and do laundry! (I have to talk myself into that!) I think I will feel so good when that's done....and it will keep me busy!!

Comment

what do you think?

Hi all!

I do not know what to do. At 2 in the morning, after my husband was asleep, I sneaked down and had 6 beers! So I messed up big time again. Today I feel like absolute failure.

If I put 6 on drinkTracker for Friday, and start today as Day 1, it is not cheating, right? Or should I put "zero" for Friday and 6 for Saturday? But that would mean Day 1 would be Sunday?! ARGH........:upset:

Anyway, I apologize profoundly to all of you, especially because it was me who started this thread!

You all have a great weekend, keep up the AF binge!!

Mama

Comment

Working...
                              X