Let's Go On a.... 3 DAY AF BINGE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mamazum: don't feel bad, just get back at it. I think you should be proud of your honesty, and that was yesterday. Today (Sat) is day 1 for you. All we can do is keep trying. Keep strong.

Comment

Ahhhh mama!! Don't beat yourself up. Today is your Day 1...now you have to stick with us this time ok???!!! And if you think about it.....6 beers in 2 day is probably less than what you would have normally drank right??? So all in all....you did pretty good!!

Comment

I'm in! Three weeks sober tonight but facing my mother's funeral service Thursday and my boyfriend in despair. But let's join hands and levitate, with our roots in the earth and our minds in the stars.

Comment

Mamamia mamaz aw bless ya x Day one were all with ya x

Comment

How are you doing today Mama Z? Have you started the topa? I couldn't do it without it. I am drinking a non-al beer (pretty nasty) right now as an end to my day and hopefully won't go for anything else.

xxoo

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I just read this post and would like to join in, sorry but I am a day behind you guys but hey better now then later, oh gosh and we all know the "laters". I drank last night and manage to not embarrass myself but woke up feeling like "yuck". I am back on track and will continue my hard core training for the LA Marathon (May 31st), running or doing some type of physical activity really helps me be AF. I have been a member of this site for almost two years and I too, am still fighting this "ick" of AL, but the fact that I am fighting and will continue to fight gives me hope, which has created a path for me to work/fight towards achieving moderation. However, for now, I am planning to be AF for a long, long, while before even thinking of having a drink and who knows if I will by that time.

Mamazum, thank you so much for starting this thread and wow your honesty validates the reasons why I keep coming back to this site. You are a gem, thank you so very much for being so very honest and as advised just get back on track.

Best of luck to everyone, keep posting!

Big hugs,
              Janet
              AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Hi planet welcom aboard! yesterday was my fourth day af. lastnite i watched my boyfriend come home from early doors and then he as usual proceeded to drink 2 bottles of red wine Fell over the dog with a glass of red wine in one hand and a glass ash tray in the other. My walls and doors are now a new shade of shiraz and he was in a mess!! But it was a strong reminder of why we are doing this! so keep up the fight and get your running shoes on xx im of to work in a mo talk later xs

Comment

Just wanted to send some hugs to everyone! Keep on going! And if you slipped, that's ok. Don't beat yourself up!!!! Just start over. We're all here for the same reason. Just keep coming back and try again! Have a great day!

Comment

OK - today is DAY 3!!

I can't believe I've already had thoughts of drinking... ICK. (It's only 9:30 AM here!!)

I guess when those thoughts have been there every day for a very LONG time, it's just not going to go away overnight.

It's a beautiful day here in Florida. Will NOT stay inside all day drinking! (I don't have any booze in house - so it's a matter of keeping that small voice that provokes me to buy it to SHUT UP!!)

Hope all have a great day - and tell that voice to take a hike! :H
                    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Anyone want to continue after today and do another 4 days???? I'd love to get a full AF week under my belt. I liked having this thread to come back to. Thank you to MamaZum for staring it! Maybe I will post a new thread later on tonight. :goodjob: everyone!!!!

Comment

Count me in Finalymadeit2! i think its all or nothing for me lets doo it!!

Comment

Working...
                        X