My 1st AF Friday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1st AF Friday night.

Yeah, it's pretty NOT funny....what it is is SAD. We make jokes about it when we're drinking so that we don't have to feel the guilt. I'm sooooo glad that right now, I am not drunk!

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Sunday morning for me, and still going AF!! Dinner club last night, and made it through with just sparkling water. Whew!!!!

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

I totally blew it yesterday. I'm feeling all weepy and guilty this morning. Day 1 for me again.

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Hey Rodeo ~ Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and hop back on the wagon. I blew it totally on Saturday night, even with my plan in place. I felt the same way yesterday you do today, but I have forgiven myself.

Take my hand, hop back up and we will do this together!!! Ok? Big hugs to you :l

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Hey Rodeorose,
            Same here!!! I blew it last night, but am ready to start again today. I was supposed to start taking Campral today, but now I'm not sure if I should or not. Dang those witching hours... Let's try together, OK?? Day 1, here we come!!
            S

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Thanks for the hand and the hug, Chopper. I guess I need to forgive myself. I am definitely back on the wagon!!! Sandy and Chopper....I know we can do this if we do it together!!!

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Choppersmom,
                Day 2 for you! Great!! OK, off to work for me, hangover and all... I'll log on later today to see how you're all doing. Have a great Monday (or is that an oxymoron!!).
                S

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

That a girl Rodeo! :l

Sandy, I agree with Rodeo, we can do this together!!!

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

Hey Sandy,

We cross posted. You have a great Monday too. It will get better!!!

Comment

My 1st AF Friday night.

I have a bit of a hangover today too. This really sucks. Now I remember why I want to quit drinking!

Comment

Working...
                      X