ODAT - Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Saturday

You know Bossman, I think you are right! I find that if I eat right and eat healthy...you know 3 meals a day with 2 snacks...that I don't get the cravings for AL that I do when I don't eat anything. I believe that eating right is key in becoming AF.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Thanks Rodeo. For me it's dessert! I used to never eat sweets after dinner. Now, I find if I eat something sweet in the evening it really knocks down my wish for AL. I eat fake food, so low calorie pudding with a bit of fruit and 0-sugar-0-fat whipped cream is good. I make my own high fiber oatmeal cookies, low fat, no flour, no sugar.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

That's totally awesome!!! I'm not much of a sweet eater....for me it's bread stuff!! I love bread, I love pasta!! I have switched to whole wheat everything. I really have to work hard to get in the fruit and veggies every day.

Comment

ODAT - Saturday

Greenie - I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm so glad you didn't leave the ODAT thread. You have done so well and have given us so much inspiration - and reminders of how great it is to be AF.

you rock chicky with your BGP!!!!

Oh, and hope you enjoyed your pepermint ice cream on MONTH FRICKIN 10!!!!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Working...
          X