Here's my plan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my plan..

The basketball playoffs start today and the hometown team, the Blazers, play tonight. Normally this would be an excuse to drink wine, beer or anything else. I am not doing that tonight. The BF is having friends over and I know they will all be drinking. I am designating myself the AF one to keep the others in check and make sure everyone is safe to go home with a DD or stay the night. I am going to enjoy the game and have my cooler of water by my side. Also, if an urge comes upon me, I am keeping my computer close so I can come here for reassurance. Here's to enjoying the game AF!

Here's my plan..

"Ripster", sounds like a good plan for a challenging evening! I know you can do it!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Here's my plan..

Oh my gosh....that is an awesome plan!!! You can't fail if you stick to it!! I have found that O'Douls really helps...I think I just need to have a bottle in my hand! Enjoy the game and enjoy being sober!!!

Comment

Here's my plan..

Thanks Dill and Rodeo ~ I am very upbeat to do this. I'll let you know how it goes.
        Rodeo ~ I have tried O'Douls but I didn't care for it. I have read your other posts and I am super happy that it works for you. That is awesome and I am so proud of you.
        Dill ~ I really hope your triggers have calmed down and you are feeling better!

Comment

Here's my plan..

Chopper - try the O'Doule's Amber - it's good, much better than the regular O'Doules (horrid, skunky stuff!). I've heard other mention Beck's, but I don't know if we have it here - must check it out!
          xoxo peanut

Comment

Here's my plan..

Good luck! It's always better when you have a plan, without one I always fail. With one I always do better.

You're going to do great! And good for you for being the responsible one, you will feel better for it!
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

Working...
            X