Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrazyforWine has 14 days!

Jackson,

You keep going, too. Don't get discouraged! Some days are better than others, for sure. Some days I am so exhausted and depressed, and then for no reason, feel entirely different the next day! I guess it goes with the territory. I keep saying to myself, "Feelings are just feelings, they come and go."

You have been doing great; I know you had a slip and I am not sure where you are in the process now. But we have to press on because the alternative is just not good!

Ann

Comment

:wd:WELL DONE CRAZY, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

cool beans!

Comment

Congrats Ann, I am so super happy for you -- you worked really hard to get here.
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Well done crazy!

Just read your thread - you've done so well. Keep at it - just think by the end of the week you'll be on to DAY 18. And, I'm with Strawman, because by posting replies or starting threads helps you feel part of the big family that is MWO and helps support and gets the support that we all need :groupluv: especially, like me, if you're nearest and dearest have NO idea of your inner fight or problem 'cos on the outside I'm like "yeh, life's just :H" when inside I'm feeling ":yuk::upset::help!" so by reading and posting you don't feel quite alone.

Just to let you know - I'm going to be a 4 day binger too!!!! Have a good day and keep strong! xxxxx

Comment

Working...
            X