X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go on a... 4 Day AF Binge!

Hi my dear AF Bingers!

Finallymadeit2,
    I just finally made it 2 the computer today. You are doing sooo well!
    I am happy for you. Thanks so much for starting this thread. I am definately joining all of you this time.
    I am ashamed to admit that my 3 Day AF binge turned into a binge (without AF). WTF is wrong with me??? I am sick of this.
    So...new thread...new start.

I have decided to be a good girl and am 100% sure I am not letting you guys down this time!

Savon, I hope you will make it today! You have to!!
    Crazy, 15 days...awsome!!

Rodeo, Blue, Stash, Yoga, Photo, Wine, and Chopper.....Glad you joined.

Xo Mamazum

Comment

I'm in. Thurs is my problem day though....so that would be right at day 4....if I can get past Thurs maybe I will be alright for the weekend.
      Dove

Comment

Dove we will be here to help you past Thursday, just reach out your hand!!!

Comment

Dove, if we can do 3 days AF, I am quite confident we could get thru thursday too! My problem days are "only" Monday thru Sunday. We just need the strength to start/stay on track.

Rodeorose, I do hope you feel better by now.

I am so far OK today. It is already 3pm in my neck of the woods. My little guy will be home from school soon, so he will keep me busy.

Comment

Thank you for checking on me Mama. I do feel better. I went to work but was pretty hung over so I said that I had the flu and needed to go home. I took a nap and ate, drinking cranberry juice. Not so down on myself. I blew it and now I just need to move forward and that's what I am doing!!!

Comment

Hope you are ok winefree keep your chin up! this evening is proving hardest for me 6th day! cant believe it! Best of luck every one!!

Comment

Hi mamaz hope you had a good day out yesterday and ready for a good week ahead. its tough but we can only give it our best shot. Best of luck Everyone!!!

Comment

FinallyMadeIt: Count me in too. Found the 3 day AF challenge on the weekend did motivate me and hopefully another 4 will too. Today is Day 8 - getting harder all the time, especially when I have a lot of spare time this week so maybe your challenge and all of us in together will really help to keep me on track. Thanks for suggesting it and lets go.

Comment

Hi Everyone - Count me in!! I was on Day 6 yesterday (longest time in ~14 years), and then I blew it last night, but I'm ready to start again. Rodeorose - Hope you're feeling better!!!! Hang in there!

Comment

Hi Sandy!!! We are on the same time line it looks like....made it 6 days and then blew it. I am feeling better....I'm not going to beat myself up anymore, what's done is done and it's time to move on!! We can do this Sandy!!!

Comment

My critical hour is approaching!

I am not going to give in today! I am not going to give in today! I am not going to give in today!

Comment

Mama Z ~ you're right, you can do this!! We are all here cheering for you and joining you on the AF binge. Rodeo and Sandy ~ it's good to see you so positive and hanging in there.
                          We are going to do this. All of us here!

Comment

MamaZ....You CAN do this!!! You are strong and you have US to help you through!!

Comment

Glad you're back Mama Z! We're all rootin' for ya!

Tonight was tough, but I'm sticking to it. I'll post again in a little bit. Time to get the little ones to bed!

Comment

Doing OK and AF! had the beast talking to me today and saying what the hell, and I said NO.
                                Took some kudzo and l-glut and drinking herbal tea and lemon water. Besides, no AL in the house. Can totally relate on passing the wine stores, which has been truly difficult on many occassions. And yes, work is a true trigger.

Hope you all are doing ok and pulling through with one more day AF or day one. ODAT!
                                WF

Comment

Working...
                                X