Let's go on a... 4 Day AF Binge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mamazum - thanks for your concern about my dad. I'm just back from visiting him. It's going to be a long, hard road for him... but he has no choice but to walk the road.

I really think I'm at the place where I REALLY WANT to quit this stupidity. No AL in house. Just can't have it here. Too easy to think of reason to drink!! Can't trust myself with it, sad to say...
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

How's everyone doing today? Just checking in. It's the witching hour!!!!

Comment

Hi Finally! I am at work so all is going well for me. Sneaking onto MWO to check in! You can fight this witching hour...do you have your cranberry juice in a wine glass??? Remember we are toasting!!

Comment

I forgot to pick up cranberry juice after work & the dreaded dentist. So I am going to toast with iced tea & a lemon instead! Just took my l-glut & topa so the urge should pass pretty quickly. Thanks for the quick sneak peak at work and note back! It all helps. I have really found that all of us checking in on one another and giving encouragement has been the most helpful. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi finally, I hope that the L-glut did work for you and that your Girlie is ok now.

To all friends: I am feeling much better now than this morning, which is great, b/c I was worried about caving in. So far, so good. i will be adding another Zero soon. Hoorraayyy!
            I am running to pick my kiddo up, I will check back in later.
            I bought the cranberry juice! What time are we toasting?
            Have a great evening everyone,
            MamaZ

Comment

How about 5:30pm MY TIME...as in CA time!!!

Comment

RodeoRosie, I have to put my kids to bed first. How about 6:30 CA time? It would be 9:30 Eastern Time. Is it good for you?

Finally, can you join us with your IcedTea? Without you the toast would not be complete!

Who else is Cranberry toasting tonight? Come on, AF bingers!

Comment

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait.... is this being postponed until 9:30?!

Comment

I am sorry, FMI. I thought that no one is going to be here since no one "RSVPed". My bad. Going to read to the kiddo and will be back at 9:30.

Comment

Don't have cranberry juice (will get tomorrow and try) but will toast with cranberry herbal tea. Great idea. Raise a glass at 9:30, we are almost through the 4 days - are we up for another 4.

Comment

Cheers!!!!!!!! ( I never knew how good cranberry juice is!)

Thnx Rodeo's BoyFriend

We all ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bottom's up. Great idea Rodeo

Comment

Cheers, again!!!! Almost scared hubby tonight while pulling out a wine glass!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!
                              3 AF days in a row!!

(Fin....we are the most talentded recovering poets. LOL)

Day 3 done! Thanx again my cyber friends!

Comment

Just checking in and missed the toast. Way to go!
                                Can totally relate with the wine while cooking. That's the time when I did ALL my drinking. Bad habit for years.

Jake, post and read. You will learn a lot. Welcome to MWO.

Take care all.
                                WF

Comment

Working...
                                X