Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me again...

Lucy

Be careful what you write here, anyone with internet acces can read it. If you want to delete a post use edit. Only you can delete your posts.

I would phone school and say you are ill. You will sound bad if you have been on such a binge so they will believe you.
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Me again...

Lucy,

I agree with Blue that you need to call the school and say you are ill. Have you quit drinking today? You have a lot of support here and you have a family and son that love you.

Comment

Me again...

Oh Lucy....definitely call the school and say you are sick. It really sounds like you are miserable honey. Like you feel you've let the whole world down....and maybe you are not making the best decisions right now (ie the guy on the dating site....and don't get me wrong, that's where I met my BF!! But this guy doesn't sound like he wants a relationship). You are really going to have to take a good hard look at what you want. Do you want to have this keep happening???? If not, you are going to have to do something about it. And from the way it sounds, you should really go to a doctor and spill your guts so to speak. I think you need professional help at least in the beginning to start seeing things more clearly. You know that we will all be here for you and with you sweetie....please think about seeing a doctor???

Comment

Me again...

Mope, i wont do that. Thankyou anyway. x

Comment

Me again...

LucyFem;597586 wrote: If i go the route of Docs, i honestly dont trust them. So i need to do this in my own way. I dont have people i can relie upon, i do so much then slip up.
            Hi Lucy
            You sound as if you are very alone and in alot of pain, you stated that you need to do this in your own way - we are all here for you if this is the route u have decided. How old is your little boy? You both deserve a better quality of life, you owe that to yourself. If you are drinking right now, maybe it is time to dump it and start drinking water. Please post often and let us know how u are.

Comment

Me again...

Sweetie,
              Please don't give up. You are on this site so that means you care and want to stop drinking. This is only day one for me but my third try at it because I messed up too. Please just stay here and post and know that there are a lot of successful people here but I'll bet of those who are successful, many of them didn't make it the first time.
              I'm not one to give advice at this point because I'm not successful myself, but please, please, please stay and keep trying. We will be here for you.
              Time2live

Comment

Me again...

Lucy, whatever way to decide to go, we will be right here with you! We care and we want to see you be successful....and HAPPY!!!

Comment

Working...
                X