slow motion suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow motion suicide

i keep finding my way back here and i hate what i'm doing to my body, i'm 27, i should be fit and healthy!/.. i'm not i'm just a drunken mess.. i need to loose weight and get fitter. my life is just wasting away and i dont like it got to make a decison to change. Alcohol had ruined my teeneage/youngster life............. get it back and love it:-)

slow motion suicide

i dont want t o commit slow motion suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

slow motion suicide

Stick around Shelley, We are in this together and together we can HEAL !!!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

slow motion suicide

Shelley did you get the MWO book and try any of the supplements to help?It is good you are getting a look at this at such an early time in your life to try and turn it around.

Keep posting.

Comment

slow motion suicide

just do you best stay strong and keep thinking positive you can do this and we are here for you
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

slow motion suicide

When I first came to this site the other month I wrote down how bad I felt. The last thing I wrote as a conclusion was " I am committing suicide sip by sip!"

So you are not alone in thinking this way. BUT, it does not have to be this way. Only you puts the drink to your lips and you can stop doing that.

So Shelley, It's a beautiful morning here is UK. What are you going to do today? It's the first day of the rest of your life!
            If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

slow motion suicide

I hope your back today Shelley. There comes a time when we know we have to stop drinking, but it is the wanting to stop. In my experience, we have to hit rock bottom to get there.
              Stick around. Listen to the help, and use it. There are other options available to you too. Face to face. AA, a councellor etc.
              All the best.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

slow motion suicide

Hey Shelly. You are not a mess, you are a young lady who has a problem, just like everyone on here. I remembered something from rehab years ago. We were told to say "I have the disease of alcoholism. Its not my fault, but it is my problem". Keep working on your problem. You have the advantage of being a young lady (YES 27 is YOUNG!!!) so if you get a grip on this, you have a long life ahead of you sweetheart.
                I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X