Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone!

Hi Everyone
    Its 9.50 here in the UK and the weather is wonderful, i've just come back from long walk with 'Hoover' the labrador! I slept well yesterday and am looking forward to my 1st AF day. I don't know if anyone else gets this but when i've come off a heavy session my abdomen feels really tender. Yesterday i couldn't eat much because of withdrawals, anxiety, nausea and wobbly legs !! but today i feel like i went 10 rounds with Ali !!
    Can't wait to get the book and learn as much as possible from you all, i've made a list of the supps & am off to visit health food shop.
    Vogue

Good morning everyone!

Hi Voguefit,
    It's the first day of the rest of your life.
    You'll feel better soon, just let it work for you.
    You won't be sorry.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Hi One to many
      Thanx perhaps you can answer one question, ijust read a post where someone said avoid sugar & high carbs, why is that & is it easy to do, as i know i have another addiction & that can be overeating (never on salads of course - but bread & sweet stuff!!) I'm not overweight & exercise a fair bit but the whole weight issue becomes a bit of a fixation when i'm AF

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Hey Vogue! Enjoy your first AF day! Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Comment

Good morning everyone!

we are here for you and will help in anyway we can good luck vogue
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Good Going Vogue!!!
            You sound strong and motivated -- great tools to have when building a new life for yourself.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
            X