help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help needed

need help with this booze,,have health problems as well..wish i was on a wagon train and they put there horse's out of there miser,,,can't take this shit much more...sorry,but i'm a good guy and help anyone who needs it,,just dont need this crap any more..

help needed

What path do you want to take for your recovery? Medication, AA, counseling? Have you talked to your doctor about any of this? You will find much help and support on this website from others just like you, and who understand.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

help needed

:goodjob: and :welcome: ! Have you read RJ's book yet? I do agree with Overit, what path do you want to take? We are all here to support you and encourage you. You have made the initial step in finding MWO. I saw on another post you were having liver pain. Have you talked to a medical doctor about this?

Stay close, keep posting, and ask questions.

Comment

help needed

Hi Jake, as the others have mentioned, there are lots of ways you can help yourself get sober. It sounds like the first thing you need to do is make a plan for yourself.
        Have a look at the toolbox thread in Monthly Abstinence, that should give you some help and inspiration towards that. Also staying close to the boards and getting support is pretty crucial too.
        Welcome and good luck.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

help needed

liver pain

yes i have seeked a doctor and still going ..just need to talk to somebody that has the same or almost the same..dont know what path to take to get a better life,,,cause there is to much too breath in at this point..

Comment

help needed

I think you will find that most of us here have similar stories Jake, we are all just at different stages of recovery.
            Where are you now? Are you still drinking?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

help needed

Hey Jake. I found out something with the help of my friends here. If you don't like the road that you are on, --turn the steering wheel--.

I drank every night for 30 years. To take vacations, sometimes I would spend more time figuring out how to get my first drink on the first night than I spent finding flights and lodging. I was unbelievably fearful of ever spending an evening without my liquid buddy.

If I could change directions; and it wasn't smooth for me, I think anyone can do it. Your being here is a great step. I'll be hoping you take the next steps soon.

Comment

help needed

Jake: You have already started on the right path. There are lots of choices but the support here is unbelievable. I have honestly found that a really good liquid multivitamin has helped me feel strong and avoid temptation. This site really keeps me grounded and I have found a lot of friends, with varying degrees of sobriety. The nice thing is, we all understand your pain, because we have been there too. Keeping trying.

Comment

help needed

tHIS SITE IS GREAT-DUMP THE BOOZE-STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS WHO USE FOR NOW-TAKE A WALK-THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR HEALTH-CIRRO OF LIVER ISN'T A PRETTY DEATH-YOU TURN ORANGE AND HAVE SEVERE ABD PAIN. i'VE BEE af FOR 4 DYAS AFTER NEARLY DRINKING DAILY FOR 30 YEARS-ABOUT 3-5 DRINKS PER DAY GOOD LUCK DON'T GIVE UP JUST STOP DRINKING

Comment

help needed

JAKE, We're HERE and We CARE !!!
                    We can figure this out together...step by step.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

help needed

Hey Jake! Read alot! Post alot! Think alot! This is a place where you will get alot of support from others who understand and won't judge... You can change this- you really can. And life can be entirely different and awesome!!! Glad you found us!
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

help needed

Hi jake welcome as u can see your not on your own and im sure you are a nice guy as ive found all the people here are genuinly nice people and rocks through good and bad times post often and you will be supprised at how much support and help u will get from everyone here! Be strong jake your worth it x

Comment

help needed

Jake - join the ODAT thread (One day at a time). It's really helpful to just get you thinking in terms of JUST ONE day. That's the best way to start (at least for me). I can't think in terms of "NEVER" drinking again (although that will, hopefully, be the outcome...).

Sounds like you're ready to make some changes. When you start feeling disgusted at yourself, you're at the jumping off point.

Good luck!
                          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                          X