Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to do this

Hello again,
    My third time trying this A/F nightmare and I now have two days down!!! So proud of myself and so very determined right now. I say right now because I know firsthand how quickly things change. Last time I stopped coming here and posting and this time I'm not going to so you're going to hear from me every day! I think it's important to keep checking in and you are all so very supportive.
    One big reason I want to stop drinking is that my sleep was all messed up. I would sleep immediately because of course I drank so much, wake up around 2 or 3 in a huge sweat, uneasy and would hardly sleep the rest of the night. Well my first night alcohol-free, I DIDN't SLEEP AT ALL. I was so tired yesterday and sort of depressed. Well I slept REALLY WELL last night! What a difference that makes. NOt sure this will continue or if it's just because I was so tired from not sleeping the night before, but I will keep it up and see.
    I'm off to the gym! So happy.
    time2live

I'm going to do this

Hi T2L!
    Congrats on 2 days AF!!!!
    You should to be so proud of yourself. I can relate to your sleep problems...this is my 4th day AF and I slept for maybe an hour. Of course, waking up tired is 1000times better than waking up with a hungover!
    Hang in there, Time! You can do this!!!!

Comment

I'm going to do this

I LOVE the title on your thread -- with an attitude like that of course you're going to meet your goals!!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm going to do this

Excellent!!

Comment

I'm going to do this

Keep it up Time 2, great work!.......And, don't forget your 'toolbox'.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
          X