WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

Sometimes things happen in life, that make you go hmmmmm...

I noticed that Savon lived in Florida as well. Savon has always been great at giving me and many others on this site great advice. Out of curiousity, I wondered where in Florida she lived.

Would you believe that me and Savon are just a few miles apart? Im talking less than 10! What are the odds of that folks???? Has this ever happened to any of you? I am sure the odds of that happening have to be slim!

We have spoken on the phone, she really is a sweet person. :l
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

That is totally awesome!!! Are you guys planning on meeting in person?

Comment

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

No ways!! What a small world we live in.
      I've only ever seen 4 other members from SA here so I doubt anyone is just around the corner from me -- what a pity.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

That is absolutely fantastic! I hope you are able to meet in person. I love reading both of your posts!

I haven't met anyone else on here from Oregon, but who knows, maybe someday!

Comment

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

BTW I first asked Savon if ok to post this, out of respect for her. Yes!!! We are definitely going to meet up in person! I suspect a good friendship will blossom out of this, we get along great over the phone. Shes a very warm, easy to like, energetic type person. We are going to meet up soon for a lunch, or a trip to the park, or shopping or whatever. Shes just a few miles away, I think that is so awesome. Its great to have someone close that understands about this drinking crap, I think this is so awesome! Damn, I wish we ALL lived close! :h
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

WOULD YOU BELIEVE...

Yay!! That is so great for you and Savon!!! You can really, really help each other!! And make great friends in the process!! I'm happy for you both! I have seen people from CA on here, but I don't think they are very close?? Not sure...I am by San Luis Obispo...anybody close??

Comment

Working...
            X