ODAT - Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday

Hi, it's Friday again - another AF weekend ahead....

Day 12 for me today and just back from a run (well sort of stagger and stumble most of it but run sounds sooo good!).

Had a weird "drinking" dream last night, really weird just dreamt I had a glass of wine and I was sipping it before I realised what it was and then I was like "no... I can't do this". Really strange, any of you others ever have these???

Thanks for the suggestions for "all things English" yesterday and Greenie just for you, St George is the patron saint of England and, allegedly, killed a dragon. Umm:H

Have a good Friday and a restful, peace filled weekend.

Bx

ODAT - Friday

Hi ODATers

Wishing you all a happy sober Friday.
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi Mad Mummy and all to come

Just a quick check in as am on my way to the hairdresser. Have had my hair really short for ages and am now trying to grow it. It's at that in-between stage and its driving me mad.....

A beautiful morning, have just had my walk with the doggies. Have a great week-end everyone.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Friday

ODATERS!!

Well, I too killed a dragon ~ about 10 months ago. I should be St. Greenie! :H Actually he's in a coma and I have to keep an eye on him.

I am so stressed out these days I'm going to have to pull all the tools out of the toolbox. Not the not drinking tools, I'm OK there. The "raise yourself up" tools. A lot of them are the same. I can see how it would be easy to fall though. Fall hard too. This too shall pass.

Rustop, I know what you mean about the hair. Makes you want to wear a sign that says "This is not a hairstyle, it's inbetween"

Gave a good day!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday

hi All -
          We close on our house today and tomorrow I will "officially" try AF. I start the topa and the rest of my supps tomorrow as well. I am getting excited about being AF but the next 2 weeks are going to be stupid crazy so I hope I can stay strong and not cave in to my usual alcohol triggers. It is a beautiful day here in Indy - 80 and sunny - hope you are all having a great Friday too.
          Meow

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Hi guys,

Day 5 for me. Funny, yesterday was an incredibly stressful day, full of triggers and I really had no desire to drink which was wierd. I know if a friend showed up with a bottle of wine I would have opened it and drank it so thankfully THAT didn't happen! LOL

Have a busy weekend, and I know it will be a tough one to stay AF but I am determined. I leave next weekend to go away on a weeks vacation and I really want to be AF until then and hopefully be AF or at least mod successfully on the holiday (BF will be with me so will be easier).

Anyway, those are the goals. I do have some AF beer at home and have to go home and do a huge cleaning tonight so if I get thirsty and feel the craving for a drink at least I have the AF version to keep me going.

I wish you guys all the best - 2 days for my one week. I am going to get there.

Love and hugs,
            Uni
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday

Listening to P!ink - "Sober" and hoping I can get there.......

Comment

Working...
              X