ODAT Saturday 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday 25th

Greeneyes thank you again looked at your link found usefull xx xx xcan i come back tomorrow?

Comment

ODAT Saturday 25th

Most deffinately. UK folks are on early so introduce yourself as people may not come back to the thread. This is unusual for me to be on ODAT in the evening. Do catch newbies nest too. Depending on your goal, there are threads with people who moderate and people who abstain. But start out early and check back for responses and get to know folks. Good luck!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Saturday 25th

Angie - we all started out with a First post... and please DO come back tomorrow!

I think I like this thread the best. I kind of don't understand the Newby thread - it's become SO long... I get Lost!! lol.

But this one is good, because it's one you can go to each day to write where you're at in your journey, cry about giving in to AL, or say how GOOD you feel being AF.

I just like the idea of ONE DAY AT A TIME. (Although I'm counting days...!) And today is end of Day 1... yay!

I also like the 3 or 4 day AF threads. Gives me a short term goal.

Anyway, welcome! I know wherever you post, you'll find LOTS of helpful people. Good luck!!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
        X