Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF April 25

Good Morning All,

Congratulations Dill! [IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/olgemac/congratulations.gif[

I had your anniversary marked on my calander for today! Crap!

This is a quick fly bye. I"ll check in later. I hope everyone has a great day.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

AF April 25

Thanks Lil! It is 30 days today! (if I make it through the day, which I WILL!

Thanks everyone!

Hey, I noticed we both submitted threads at the exact same moment! The time stamp on yours here and mine in the newbies nest was 7:17! We are the early birds!:H

Here's a celebration and inspirational song for us all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaL2Rt7c-pc[/video]]YouTube - John Denver - Some Days Are Diamonds (1982)
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

AF April 25

YAYAYAYAYAYYAYYYY Dill!! 30 days!! WAY TO GO!!!! You must be feeling very proud! I'm proud of you!!

Hey everybody! Happy Saturday!

It was 94 here yesterday - now that is just too much...at least it was not humid, which is a blessing!

Check in later, alligators!

Cat
      Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
      -Alan Cohen

Comment

AF April 25

Cat, cross post! Hi! Thanks. I hope you got to see that I put a song link in to my post. I think you'll like it.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

AF April 25

Hi Dill,

Congratulations on 30 days...........It's a great feeling, isn't it?
          I had mine a few days ago and am still smiling

Feeling better physically & thinking clearer mentally are both wonderful things but the emotional changes are the best! Seeing your old calm, confident self return is truly amazing. It's more than I could have hoped for, honestly. I'll bet you are feeling the same way.

Here's to another 30 days of happiness and freedom,

Lavande
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

AF April 25

well done lavande

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

the emotional changes especially are the ones I would love to attain - fed up of being hungover, miserable old me ... and i too am going to aim for a bit of happy vibrancy in my life ... have a lovely, lively vibrant day!!! lots of good will winging its way to you from Scotland !!!

Comment

AF April 25

I hope this works this time! :H:H

AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

AF April 25

Good Morning! Dill, again, a big congrats to you!! I am so super proud of you!!! Thanks for the song...it is very inspirational!

Hi Lil, Cat, Lavande and Cara. Happy AF April 25th everyone!

Comment

AF April 25

Hey!
                  I'm on my sister's computer...wasn't going to log in but just had to tell Dill....CONGRATS on 30 DAYS!!!!!!:yay::yay: You ROCK!!! (My son's new favorite expression).
                  We're going to go do some shopping today...should be fun...baptism is tomorrow!!! It's great to be around family...my parents are here too!!!
                  Everyone enjoy the weekend!!!
                  Lav--Congrats on your 30 days as well---that's awesome!!! I'll be there soon!!!:goodjob:
                  SD:l
                  "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                  7/29/12

Comment

AF April 25

I'm very sad to report I'm back to day 1 again... Yesterday was day 20 for me, and, a bottle of wine later (last night), I'm back to day 1. Ugh. Big ugh. Felt tired, cranky, headachey all day. I'm so glad I don't normally have these feelings anymore. I was so stupid!! Hope everyone wakes up clear-headed tomorrow.

Comment

AF April 25

DILL & LAV - 30 days is... FANtabulous!!

I hope you buy yourselves a nice present (I believe in the Reward system - )...
                      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                      X