Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

:welcome:Starts tomorrow...... or today if you must!

We had so much success last week. :goodjob:

Let's help one another get through another hectic week!

~Fin

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

hi finand every one have just got back from anglesey of course fell of the wagon while i was there but ready for another 4 day af binge!!

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi Stashia! Glad you are back! I fell off the wagon as well. Not too badly.... 4 drinks on Friday, and 3 on Saturday. NO HANGOVERS.... thank God! I am actually looking forward to the next 4 days AF and talking to all my new virtual friends on this site. I missed everyone over the weekend! Where are you all?!!!!! Come back! Come back! Ragdoll, Winefree, Photogirl, Mamazum, Savon, Crazyforwine, Bluesky, Sandywaters, Rodeorose, Choppersmom, Time2live, Yogamomma, Bigjake..... did I forget anyone?

Anyone new like to join us?

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

OK, Finally - I'm on board... again! Fell off after almost 5 days.

Today is Day 2. I'm Hopeful! (Wow, Finally - you have good memory!!)
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

I am going to try this with you guys Seeing as how last night I had a pity party for my birthday and drank to my bordom Today is my 33rd birthday. Wouldn't it be cool to have that as an official AF anniversary? I can only hope..
          :new:

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Happy Birthday, obsidian tears! Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Well done finaly! im starting again tomorrow am weak!! Obsidian have a very happy AF birthday week u young chick xs

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Good Morning AF Bingers!!! Fin, thanks for starting the thread! I have missed everyone as well. Let's do this again. We all rocked last week

Obsidian, HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! Have a great AF day!

Hi Stashia, Savon and AFM!

Here we go guys....let's do this!

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi, All,

I am in for another binge! This week will bring me close to 4 weeks AF (Sunday!) I'm looking forward to it.

Welcome to all newcomers!

Ann

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes I think if I can get through 5 or more days AF, I would be too proud of myself to ruin it by drinking again. Good luck everyone
                    :new:

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

savon19;601319 wrote: (Wow, Finally - you have good memory!!)
                      :H I started off memorizing everyone's names, but then I cheated and glanced through our old thread!:H I just wanted to welcome everyone back!

Happy birthday Obsidian! And welcome to our little (at least so far....) group here! You'll get so much support. Many of us have been surprised at how much harder it is to stay away from the bottle during the week. So here we are, trying our best to make it through Thursday! (To add some fun, we do get a little kookie sometimes toasting online with NA drinks in wine glasses!) :welcome:

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Will raise a non alcoholic toast to you tomorrow fin. And looking forward to 4 AF days with all our mwo buddies. Have a good evening every one c u all tomorrow xs

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

hi all and good luck for the week ahead , my day off tomorrow so heres hoping i can be af , this is day 2 for me xxx

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi all AF B's!!! (BINGERS...lol)

Fin....4 and 3 drinks are NOT considered falling off, I admire you for being able to MOD.

Savy.... Day 2, hold on my friend! Great job.

Obs...HAPPY BIRTHDAY you Youngster!!!!!

Chopp.... I am sorry, what AF day should I congratulate you on?

Crazy....4 weeks, AWESOME!!!!

I am on my 3rd AF day after a horrible binge and doing fine.

All others.....welcome back! I truly missed you!

Cannot wait for tomorrow to see you all making progress!

Xo MZ

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Dorri.....nice to meet you! We WILL make the AF binge!

Comment

Working...
                              X