Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Johno;616481 wrote: Well Here we are in OZ its 7.30am Tuesday and off to work.No AL yesterday I am on day 2 and commence Med today. Thanks so much for all your support. Have a wonderful (AL free) Tuesday. Will post again tonight. :new:johno
    Welcome Johno and Dorilynn, this is a great thread to reinforce the positive:welcome:
    "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

big thanks photogirl

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

oh photogirl

:yay::wings: I want to be really trying hard....I'm still wiggling toes in the shallow end of the poo (supposed to be pool) ....I truly truly mean pool.

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi everyone, its good to see some people back from last week and we also have some newcommers so a big WELCOME to you all, we all seem to be doing really well, lets hope we can keep it up all week.
          Well I am on Day 9 A/F WHOPEE!!! I feel so good at the moment I just wished I had joined this site a long time ago. I still get urges but I am learning to deal with them and now they only seem little ones.
          Hope you all have a lovely day. Keep smilling
          Love ronnie xx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Well high everyone after falling of the wagon i think im back in the seat with you all.

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Good for you tenderfield, great work getting back on the wagon
              love ronnie xx
              starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi everyone

Well done to Bittersweet and Ronnie on being af for well over 1 week. This site is great, very motivating.

I am back on board - I did 5 days af last week, then had a few drinks each night from Thursday to Sunday. I realised I would have been well within the healthy limit of units for 1week but want to start again, aiming for 30 days af, then maybe moderate. So day 2 now.

BG xx

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Good morning all. It's 0730 in Dallas, TX US and I'm out the door to work. May 5 was my last adult beverage and some days have been a walk in the park and some have been brutal. But the tough days are getting further apart and far less intense. I'm doin' it all, a good workable plan, the supps, CD's Topamax and AA. But for today, just for today it's working. After 41 years of hardcore (12 to 18 Budweisers a day) I can't believe that I'm on this path and so far the last two weeks has been the best days of my life. If I can do it, I'm confident that anyone with the desire to end the madness has the same chance I do.

All my best to you all and keep coming to MWO and reading and posting.

Blu
                  sigpic

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. ~ Will Rogers ~

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Wow Blu -- GREAT for you! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

well the end of day nine for me af, would like to say i feel ok but thats due to concusion lol, otherwise i am really happy

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi everyone, well its another nice day today, a bit chilly this morning though
                        Well done Boozy on Day 2
                        Excellent work Blu Wow 2 weeks you should be well proud of yourself!!
                        Hey Macca we are now in DOUBLE figures its 10 Day A/F for both of us, lets give each other a hug :l
                        This site is great, there would be no way I could of done this without you all, so a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped me so far.
                        Keep up the good work everyone
                        Love ronnie xx
                        starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi all, last night was my first posting here. Today is the beginning of day 10 AF for the first time in many years. Been reading the posts for a week or so and you guys are so supportive of each other, I can see I am not alone in this struggle.
                          Ronnie and Macca Day 10 too eh, well done, it aint easy.
                          I am feeling positive about it all this morning but here's hoping its not another false dawn. Abstaining is my goal for the immediate future. Thanks for listening.
                          KTAB
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi KTAB and a very big welcome, perhaps the 3 of us can hold each other up when we feel like we are falling as we are all on the same day, looking forward to getting to know you.
                            Love ronnie xx
                            starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

welcome ktab, and i think thats a great idea ronnie, we are doing soo well and i would not have got this far with oout the great support from you all. thinking of you makes me keep it up as i don't want to let anyone down aswell as myself, sounds funny i know but thats what keeps me spured on xx would hug back but don't know how to get those great little charictors up lol but sending one anyway.

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi Ronnie and KTAB,
                                I'm on day 5 of AF, andbefore last Friday night's binge I was AF for 4 days, so I think I'm doing OK for now. I am feeling twitchy though, which is why I have posted, just to remind myself that I do have a problem, and that I can't just have one.
                                MD
                                x

Comment

Working...
                                X