Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Thanks for the friendly welcome guys. Ronnie great idea, any extra motivation will prove helpfull. Looks like Macca, Miss blossom, you and I all started out trying to get AL on the same day. Here's to hanging in there.
    KTAB
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Opps talk about a slip of the tongue that last post should read AF not AL.
      Gotta laugh.
      KTAB

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi Miss Blossom, you are doing really well, what helped me to get through the days was to keep very very busy, so busy infact that by the time the evening came I was so so tired that I did'nt even fancy a drink. Plus I just kept posing on here and I was telling everyone how I was feeling and the support that I got back just kept me going. You can do this YOU GO GIRL!!!
        Love ronnie xx
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Just to let you know Macca, Miss Blossom & KTAB, I asume you are all from Britain or Ireland I live in western australia but originally from UK (yuk) and the time difference between us is that I am 7 hours in front of you so if I dont answer your post straight away, thats why, I am proberbly in bed. But hey this mean that I get to another A/F day before you guys lol xxxxx
          starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi, All!

Ronnie, Macca, KTMB and Miss Blossom, and everyone else, too.

Aren't we doing well, though? I think we should give ourselves a mid-week pat on the back for staying the AF course. I love reading all your posts, and love feeling so connected to you. It is you all, each of you separately and all of you together who have gotten me this far. I love coming here and spending a quiet hour reading. I truly feel as if we are a little groups of friends, having a cup of tea. Thank you!

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi guys, the little niggly voice has been chewing in my ear a little bit this evening but to no avail. Several tall glasses of iced cold water, an L-glut and some time spent on here and I feel grand again. Hope you are all doing well.
              KTAB

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

First of all well done you guys you are doing great!!! But just got out of shower and after reading Ktab appoligise for a slip of the tongue Ronnie you made me chuckle saying you just keep posing on here! no offence guys just gave me a giggle xx

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi everyone,
                  Gosh the rain is pouring down here today and the wind has got up too. I think we have a bad weather warning as well, oh and I have just heard thunder, what a lovely day!!!! I think winter is here for me now.
                  Well guys I am feeling really great today 11 Days A/F for us, and Mica thankyou for your kind words you are lovely.
                  KTAB - well done for not caving in you are doing great keep it up
                  Stashia - thanks for your support, I did'nt relise that I missed the T out of posting but I do like to pose from time to time!! im just an old tart really, actually miss out the old bit!!
                  Macca - I hope you are keeping up with me on the A/F days that goes for you as well KTAB.
                  Miss Blossom - how are you comming alone
                  Dont forget all together we can do this !!!!! we will all lean together
                  Love and Hugs ronnie xx
                  starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

hi everyone!
                    Ronnie- lol yes i am keeping up with you 11th day af free!!

KTAB- well done for not drinking that is pure determination and willpower big hug x

just thought i would share this- went out on a blind date last night i usually drink a few glasses of wine before i go out then go on to drinking more, making me foget half the things i said on the night and probably speaking some s--t.

no booze before or during, stayed on orange juice and lemonade, the only down side to that was boy i needed to pee alot.
                    we had great conversation and i felt confident for a change, i tarted myself up (smart lol). he has text me back asking to go out again and i have said yes.

i had a great big grin on my face at the end of the evening (no, no snogging or anything else lol i am a lady lmao) it was the fact i hadn't had a drink and i was in control and being myself.

woke up today happy and am starting to appriciate the silly little things in life, and spend more quality time with the kids. i don't feel as stressed and just think what will be will be.

see we don't need this poison and we are doing great and reaping the benifits. big hugs to you all.

ps starting to look slimmer again lol

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Well done Macca for not having a drink especially on a blind date! What did you think of him??
                      Is he a gentleman? sorry I am just being nosy!!!
                      love ronnie
                      starting over

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi all, Macca before you answer Ronnies question in girly details it has dawned on me as a member of the male species I am prob in a minority on this thread

Thanks guys I am over the blip of last night, didnt drink and so glad for it. Having no AL in the house is prob a good idea too.

So Day 11 AF is a beautiful spring like day, makes a change from the non stop rain we have had for the last two weeks. Hard not to feel positive when its like this. Think a long walk in the forrest with the dogs this pm is on the cards.

Keep safe.
                        KTAB

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

lol KTAB i wont say too much.
                          ask what you like ronnie lol, he was very nice and polite, it was a good evening. walked me back to my car, and was not bad looking, well dressed. and didn't expect enything at the end of it, looking for friends x

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Ronnie Macca Ktab you are all an inspiration keep it up if i ever am able to do 11 days AF i will thank you all for the inspiration xs

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Hi guys,
                              Stashia welcome aboard this thread, must say I did giggle when I read your post re my slip on AL/AF and Ronnie's 'posing'.

Just back from my long walk in the forest which I was enjoying with my 17yr old son and our two dogs untill a very large deer ran across the path in front of us and one of my dogs, never having seen a deer before, took off in chase complete with a large stick in his mouth, the big dope. No damage done, he couldnt keep up and anyway would prob have stopped dead in his tracks and done a quick u-turn had the deer faced him off. The next half an hour was spent searching for him.
                              What an exciting life I lead NOT.

Keep safe
                              KTAB

Comment

Another 4 Day AF BINGE!

Macca,

I like KTAB am probably in the minority gender in this thread. I would have loved to see the look on your face (smiles) and feeling in your heart when you read that text message. It's the small rewards that will become our way of life when the we sever the chain that connects the anchor of AL to our life. It's fun to watch us change, sharing the day to day here is truth and here is where I am without any BS.

All my best aand keep doin' what your doing.

Blu
                                sigpic

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. ~ Will Rogers ~

Comment

Working...
                                X