dorri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dorri

hi all fingers crossed it will be my 2nd day here and thanks for the support, my day off tomorrow so im hopping it will be af hope we all have a happy af week xx

dorri

Hello and welcome Dorri. Stay strong.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

dorri

Hi, dorri! It will be AF if you choose to make it so! Easier said, than done, I know. Best wishes!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

dorri

Hi Dorri,

Make the right choice and stick with your commitment. You will be glad you did

All the best,
        Lavande
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

dorri

with you in spirit stay strong and keep thinking positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

dorri

Welcome, dorrie! You've got a whole team of supporters here (and then some)...you can do this!
            ~K.

Comment

dorri

Hi dorri, I am also 2 days AF although I joined here a few weeks back, in the past I went 6 days AF and loved the way I felt so I am wanting to go 2 weeks AF this time (hopefully) so if you like we can try and get through this together, if you want to pm you are more than welcome. At the moment I am just taking vit B as this helps with stress which I do tend to get alot of, and I am trying to keep busy which is'nt hard with 3 young boys to look after especially as they are still on school holidays. Keep posting & reading love ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

dorri

Stay strong dorri! You can do this! we're all here for you!

Comment

dorri

How comforting it is to know that there are real people out there supporting our decision to make a change yet not judging , chastising or smirking in an "I told you so" way when we fall off. I am just starting day 3 of my decision...(day 2 on here) I am tentative and untrusting that i will get through one week no less 30 days. but the pressure is not on me to be infallible... I think it would be different in AA. all eyes on you as you confess your slip. ...and for what? a poker chip after 30 days? i'd rather the congrats of everyone here than a keyring chip.Good luck Dorri(and others)... maybe you can make a plan to be very busy on the holiday.? I have found that the time I spent drinking has not made me nearly as fulfilled as time I took AWAY from drinking and accomplished something constructive... it's a whole other high!

Comment

dorri

Good luck Dorri and welcome ......you have a whole raft of support here as you can see.
                    "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                    but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

dorri

Hi Dorri,
                      Glad you found us.

Comment

Working...
                      X