Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's hard to think of a suitable title...so I suppose this will have to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Alive & Sarahh, have you read Roberta Jewels Book yet? she gives you tons of advice on vitamins & suppliments you can take to help with cravings & the DT's? & you can buy herbal things to help you sleep, I take natrasleep which smell orrible but work, Roberta's book is my life saver xxxxxx

Comment

Hi everyone,

sarahh and alive, how are you getting on? You're not alone!

I find this site a big help, keep logging on and reading the posts. There is loads of great encouragment and support. Please try and be strong.

It's day thirteen for me, which has come around really quickly.
      I'm competely with you all the way!
      Keep on keeping on!

Comment

Sorry fabs, I missed saying hello.

Our stories sound very similar, and you've found a great place here.

as I said just above it's day 13 for me, and I've managed to avoid every drink that's come my way.
        My next door neighbour offered me a beer yesterday, normally I'd have bitten his hand off. But I told him I'd rather have a coke. He did look at me like I was coming down with something...and then he asked me if i has swine flu!
        Funny man!
        Keep on keeping on!

Comment

Hi oney, it's going good at the minute.

A big thanks to you again for holding my hand.

:thanks:
          Keep on keeping on!

Comment

Working...
          X