• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF April 30

LET's GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!:disco:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILL!!!!:bday7:

We made it ONE MONTH!!!!!:yay::yay:

Couldn't have done it without all of you!!! :hug:

Now get in here and LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!
    SD
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

AF April 30

Congrats to all of you for 30 days AF...:cheering:roud:

I, agree, let's start this party!!! I have all the party hats waiting and got my favorite ice cream ready to go

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILL:bday1: Enjoy the day!

Hi SD, Lil, Peanut and all others to come! Give yourselves all a big pat on the back. You deserve it :yes2:

See you all soon for the party :l

Comment

AF April 30

Happy Birthday Dill!!!
      :l:bday3::wave:
      :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
      ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

AF April 30

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Hey!!! Yay for AF APRIL!!!
        :bday3::banana::yougo::yougo:

What a fantastic month it has been! Thanks to everyone who posted here!

Pass the chocolate sauce, please! MMMMMM
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

AF April 30

:wave::bananacomputer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DILL....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU, I'VE GOT MY PARTY HAT ON!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! :day5::alf::day5:

Congrats to all you 30 day'ers for AF April !!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!
          Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

AF April 30

Ya!!!!! happy Birthday Dill!!!!! I'm taking a holiday from work today to celebrate!!!!!

Day 30 and feeling pretty damn good!!!! We did it - the whole month of April!!!! (Of course, I knew we would!!) It would have been hard without having all you grand folks to lean on for support. What a great team we make!!!!

I'm going for a long workout right now - run an hour out and walk back - going to bring my little dog with me (he is whining and crying right now, since I have said the word 'run'). I shall stop and pick up some icecream on my way home - this fabulous icecream place here has so many flavours, it is going to be a difficult decision. But really, what a great reward.

I'll check in with you all again later!
            Have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
            xoxo peanut

Comment

AF April 30

Is everyone here? I think so. Lets party!!!

AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

AF April 30

I'm heading to Dairy Queen right now to get a Truffle Sundae in your Honor!!!!
                Only Those Who...Attempt The Absurd...Achieve The Impossible

Comment

AF April 30

Aawwww! That's sweet, strawman! (No pun intended!):H
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                  X