My update....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My update....

totally blew it... Had my date, and i blew it. Lost my keys, had to knock my neighbour up to let me in, now ringing around to try to find them.

My update....

Lucyfem.......please don't let it get you down. I know sure as heck I've fallen down many times but we've just gotta get back up. I really hope you're not beating yourself up - you can post about your feelings and get loads of support from the clan if needs be :l

Comment

My update....

Well done for coming clean :goodjob:

I've fallen down and got up, fallen down and got up and fallen and got back up again so many times...well let's just say it's been a good few.

Don't beat yourself up.
      Dust yourself down and get back on it.

:l
      Keep on keeping on!

Comment

My update....

Update.

Ive lost my house keys and car and garage, They are not in the hotel. i HAD A DATE LAST NIGHT,I BOOKED A ROOM, MY FRIEND CAME WITH ME, SOUNDS CRAZY, AND I GOT VERY DRUNK. sORRY for capitals, shes with me and signed onto msn, he pops up and asked her if she would like to join hin in the room!!!!!, i paid for the room, had some respect. For goodness sake.

Comment

My update....

:l Oh Lucy!

Thinking of you.

What a rat-bag he is! :upset:

Hope to see you of the 4day AF binge thread starting tomorrow?
          If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

My update....

Let me get this straight, Lucy - your DATE wanted your friend to join him in room??

And I'm not sure why you booked a room - unless date was far from your house... OR you were planning on drinking?? I don't get it.

Your other post said guy was pilot who would NOT be drinking. You got drunk while he was sober - or was it after your date?

(Not judging - just trying to understand sequence of events!)

It's really sad to see you go from Excited about your date, getting all "dolled up"... to it being a Nightmare! Horrible... Very sorry.

But you know - it really sounds like it was a self-made disaster. I can say that because I've been there, done that.

As much as it's great to come on here & NOT be judged, etc., in a way, it's Not good to just be told "you're fine", etc. etc.

My local MWO friend was just saying that yesterday - that there's really no accountability on the site. You can screw up big time, and KNOW if you come on here... all will be forgiven!

I'm sure (when you wake up) you will not be feeling so good, and I don't want to make you feel worse. But I guess I'm hoping that you will come to the conclusion that getting drunk did Nothing good for you - and losing keys, etc. was probably part of that process, too.

I really am sorry, Lucy. I was truly hoping you would have a good time (don't forget - I was going to "live it" through you!)... It all sounded so perfect (esp. that he wouldn't be drinking!). Sounds like he wasn't worth it, in any case. (Also sad!!)
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

My update....

Savon.

all of whAT YOU SAY IS TAKEN ONBOARD. Ive messed up. I paid for the room becauce i didnt want to feel like a prossie. ok. Dont judge me. Im a nice women.

Comment

My update....

Yes...

hes a Pilot, first officer, and looked like a child when i met him.

Comment

My update....

room.

Im getting old, and its ok.

Comment

My update....

Have those keys turned up yet?
                    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

My update....

savon19

Lets hope someone helps you when the shit hits the fan.

Comment

My update....

I believe savon wasnt having a go, but just saying it how it is. I agree that sometimes we need a post like that to wake us up an realize everything is not ok. From my own experience it is posts like savons that made me get my arse into gear and do something about my drinking.
                        I hope you feel better soon Lucy, and like others, I have been there many times, and it makes you feel like shit. just take on board everyones views. Sometimes a bit of honesty can be a good thing.
                        take care.
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

My update....

Lucy,

Sorry to hear about your evening but, please take it as your final wakeup call!!
                          You really don't want things to get worse, do you?

Get yourself together and make today Day 1 again.
                          You owe it to yourself and you really can do it

All the best,
                          Lavande
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My update....

I am so sorry that this happened to you Lucy and I can soooo relate. Everytime I have a date I F&*k up. I think it is because I get so nervous. Does not seem like he was such a nice guy anyway. I do hope that you can find your keys. I am famouse for losing my Debit card. It sux. I hope all is well soon and you get back on track.:l
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

My update....

Lucy - I just now saw your post above (after PM'ing you)... I'm sorry you feel that way. And I'm very sorry for what happened (as I said several times in my original post).

I really was NOT jumping on you. (If I told you the stupid things I've done while drinking, the site would blow up!)

I was trying to see how you got from A to B. And in the process, help you see it. It's like there's a big gap between what happened on date to you getting drunk. Did the guy drink? If he did, that would be more understandable.

Either that, or your friend drank w/you in room, I guess.

Of course, I want you to feel better. Everyone said that - as did I before. I guess I'm wanting you to understand better, too. If that's wrong, I don't know what to say...
                              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                              X