The Lateline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lateline

Okay, I hope someone starts this thread everyday.

There are so many friends of ours out here that need to talk but "nobody is home".

I know when I started The Next Day Thread it was embraced and I hope I can be an innovater again.

So come on all you "Just Starting Out" members and embrace my suggestion. Someone start the Thread for all you guys who are nightowls. It seems there are many, but are too shy or whatever to talk.

Joining a thread is a great way to get on top of your problem.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

The Lateline

Hi Pan-icked

As you can see - I'm down in your part of the world too - just over the ditch, as they say. I'm still trying to get a handle on how this site works and am a techno-idiot but am I right in thinking you mean the difference in time zones means we're on the site when nobody is home? (so to speak) Therefore, don't be shy and go for it......?

I have good news! Today is day 4 for me and a new friend of mine asked me over to have a few drinks for her birthday. I took her a bunch of flowers and myself a big takeaway coffee and told her I couldn't drink with her cos when I start drinking I can't stop. We had a good talk about it and had a great day. Came home WITHOUT picking up a bottle of wine because I hadn't had a couple of 'teasers' and now can't sleep because I'm so excited I passed my first, hard test :happy:

Could this be it? It's a miracle I'm scared to believe in:fingers:

Boo

Comment

The Lateline

Hey Boo :-)

Day 5 AF for me..

Am knackered and so off to bed...Keep in touch!

Try the "Next Day" thread in General Discussion, it's for all us Aussies and Kiwis when the rest of the World is asleep..

Congrats on day 4 :-)

Catch you soon..

David x
      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

The Lateline

Cheers!!! (so to speak) :H

Comment

The Lateline

So, you guys who are here when we on TND may be not, start your own thread.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

The Lateline

Dave, or anyone else could keep up the Lateline Thread. You just need to start it guys and tell the world on MWO what is happening on your side of the world.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

The Lateline

Cross posted Dave. Sorry. Keep posting on TND.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

The Lateline

Confused . . .

I am not sure what it means to be the 1st to start a thread? Do you mean we need to be the 1st on the General Discussion or other pages like Just Starting Out to post a message?

Also, news from our part of the world, do you mean personal or general state of affairs?

I read the Next Day threads that you started Pan- but for me they were a bit confusing, like I arrived in the middle of a conversation. Or it could be I just came away from a weekend with 2 little ankle biters, rug rats, leg hanger-ons, whatever metaphor you use no-a-days. OMG today I feel exhausted and it is only 2:15 Ontario Canada time.

I had forgotten how much work little childrens can be. But they sure are a delight when they are happy. (I speak of my grandchildren as they spent 2 and 1/2 days with me this passed weekend - 1st time I have care given to small people in Years). Gotta love them though!

Comment

Working...
                X