Morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning...

well im back again. Feel dreadful, hungover, shakes and my head hurts. Keys are safe, thank goodness. Just to clear up why i booked a room, was becaue i was going for dinner at the hotel and thought it would be a nice treat. Not such a nice treat after all. Anyway whats done is done, im anxious and feeling totally sorry for myself. Anway thankyou for listening to me waffle. Heres to day one,yet again. x

Morning...

Morning Lucy
    Book a room anytime you like - you are a free woman arent ya - that does not even feature in the scheme of things and your virtue is intact. The main thing is to take this hangover and the anxiety and the pain and pity and absolutely live it, embrace it, savour it and at the same time promise yourself solemly that you will never ever have this feeling again. Tell yourself that this is it this is as far down as you go. Then the only way is up. You can so do it.
    BH

Comment

Morning...

morning lucy,today is day one,go for it,your talking here which is a good step forward

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning...

I second the above two motions - Go Lucy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Morning...

Good morning Lucy,

A hard lesson learned - make this a great Day 1!!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Morning...

Thankyou all. Feeling much better, head is clearing. Housework done. Picking up my son shortly and going to the fair. What a saga... best forgotten i think. Just glad i found my keys, glad i left the hotel and didnt stay with the date. Some self respect left. Just thought it would be such a treat to have stayed over in a lovely hotel. Still he got a nice treat as i paid for the room he stayed in. And he used to internet, which is on the bill also.... will i ever grow up i ask myself!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X