Are there many english out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I stumbled across this amazing site by accident. I have floated in and out for the past couple of weeks, and finally plucked up the courage to join yesterday. I have read some truley insperational stories which have helped me realize that an AF life is possible! The support that you all give each other seems to play a huge part in your AF day to day lives. My question is are there many people from england on this site? Only asking because of the time differences, the threads and chat room seems to be buiser now and I'd eally love to join in on a regular basis but it is 0335hrs here :new:
    Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Hi, im from N.Ireland and there are sum ppl with U.K and Ireland locations
    We must be mental on here at ten to four in the morn!
    I've just joined tonite 2, really weird but life is i spose wen ur an alco lol

take care of urself n members in here seem to really know what they are talking about
    oxoxo
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Hi Star and Lost!
      Welcome to you both.
      There are quite a few of us from the UK and Ireland knocking around the site.
      Great idea to join a thread too,.
      The Army thread has a number of UK bods on there and the Next Day thread is good for those of you that cant sleep :-)
      There are other threads too, like the AF Daily, The Newbies Nest and ODAT (one day at a time) checki them out see where you feel comfy.
      Good to see you both!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Lost Soul I did read your story!But Firstly thanks for replying! You are very young please do not give up hope. You have proven that you can stay AF through the long periods you mentioned without AL. Take one day at a time, if you feel like giving up go back and read the thread you posted it sounds so desperate! If you feel up to it I am going to complete the 30 days AF, I am on day 3 today and feeling good, wanna join me?

And yes we are mental being up at that time I've got work today!!
        Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Comment

Morning starting over I am just checking in before work but thanks for the tips! I'll have a look at the threads you mentioned tonight!! Have a great day!!

Comment

Hi Starlet and a warm welcome!!

Yip there are many peeps from the UK here, I think they are all still in bed tho LOL!
            I am in South Africa so I'm an hour ahead of you.

Welcome to you too Lost Soul!!
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I'm one, honest. I'm not Russian.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hello Starlet and Lost Soul. Glad you found us.
                Another from the British Isles here. You'll find the boards are usually busy with people from somewhere or other. It doesn't really matter where we come from. We're all here for the same reason.

:welcome:

Comment

:welcome:

Hi Lost Soul and Starlet

I'm in UK too!
                  If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Hi everyon i'm from Dublin, Ireland so time zone is the same as the UK. Its good to be here. Lin.

Comment

Hi startlet & Lost

Me too! I'm here too! (Mind you, peeing it down at the moment so wished I wasn't!!!)

Comment

Hi Starlet & Lost
                        I'm from the UK always here to chat and often go on the live chat in the evening. Good luck.
                        Vogue

Comment

Hi Firefox, and welcome to a great site.

Comment

Im from Wales star and here quite a bit. Welcome.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Can't give a shout out to everyone but thanks for all your replies, looking forward to getting to know you all not matter which time zone!! xx

Comment

Working...
                              X