ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

I'm starting this thread as guest thread starter.

Have a fantastic day everyone.:l
    Keep on keeping on!

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Oh dear, can you see what happens when you let a novice have a go?
    He misses of the 9 in 2009.

Bad show fantasy!
    Keep on keeping on!

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Hi Fantasy, well done for starting it xxxx I wouldnt even attempt to get it going :H:H:H

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Hello Oney xxxx you know I get here and I never know what to say! :H:H hope all is good for you & everyone who visits today

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

If Gobsmacked was in the "my moods" I think I would have that as my mood today as I am pretty gobsmacked that I have gone 6 whole evenings AF from 3 bottles of wine every night (excluding the one glass R had with his dinner, which was still only one!) I dont know how he put up with me!

Anyway gone through some things over the last week (obviously) and we are both having to adjust to new ways :h

Really weeks ago when I was planning this I didnt really beleive I could do it, so I am gonna keep going ODAT

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Hi ODATers

Well done to Fantasy Haircut (just love that name) and hi Angie and Oney.

Been out for run so am v sweaty at present (not a pleasant sight or thought!) - hope you all have a great day will try and post later.

Bx

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Sorry cross posted with Angie.

Gosh Angie, hats off to you girl! What an achievement, you rock!

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Im in too please ... I fell off hope your all ok

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Well done Angie that is some thing to shout about

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

hi everyone,its a good yaka de yak onester,lot of your young wisdom has helped many souls here,fantasy way to step out,on the limb,very impressive for a newbie,as one once told an old timer at this struggle,there is no such thing as failure,in our eyes,we walk by the day,and hopefully shine by the nite,but dont shine to brightly,we all no where that can leed,hahha thot id add seen the doc yesterday,does not recommend surgery,its in a bad spot,told me i should not be taking the pain killers,my wonderful,addictive personality,no pain no gain,SO i truck on,as of now waiting for him to xplain my situation to the insurance co, and my work,not the way i wanted it,but it looks like im,finished for my work,unless they can find me something new,even at my age which is not old,new could be good yes,gyco

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Yes x it is sooooo worth it x I feel like I am just getting my life back & sometimes I dont know what to do x I made myself a list before I started so I have to get in the habit of refering to it when I get the "what shall I do" feeling :H

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

ps almost drank yesterday wrestled with the thot but again i prevailed,maybe i am getting it,

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Hello Cake xx Hello Gyco xx Maybe nice to let up on work and do something for you!! and well done for yesterday :l I get emotional after the wrestle do you? it may just be me x I am a bit odd sometimes :H

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

Got to get ready for work & go Sees ya soon xxxx

Comment

ODAT Thursday May 7, 200

thnx angie yea being sober is work but i no it is worth it,you no what the brain is like numb the pain not realizing wakee wakee what have i done just good to talk about it better then hiding hahahha

Comment

Working...
                              X