It's Another 4 day AF Binge!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it is now day four for me and still af have been to the shop to buy lunch and left the alcohol alone have to do a big food shop later so will buy some nice fruit jucies, i am hopeing for more than four days.

Comment

Well done Macca you done so well to leave the alcohol alone just make sure you leave it alone tonight!! you CAN get past Day 4, you are doing really well xx
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Greetings everybody. Much better today; thank you so much for the support Ronnie, Scrubbly, and Blu, I did not cave. I was really tired and discouraged and last night slept still as a rock. Much better. Hi Blue Sky. You were the first person to answer my very first post at MWO; major special place for me. You are a gracious lady and I think of you every day. Thank you for the invite to the weekend thread; it will be very important for me as I have a major league stressful work assignment tomorrow and Lord BH leaves for six days. Two big triggers. Normally I would be up all hours drinking and (horrors) playing the piano. Hi Mica, buddy, hope you are well and happy. I am on day 15 and that is a miracle. Love, Ladybird
        may we be well

Comment

Good morning to everyone!!! I am trying to find the cheerleader in me....oh, wait here she is :yougo: and I brought out Nellie to get me going too..inkele:

I am so darn proud of everyone one of us on this thread. As ladybird said, we have quite a group. I am giving a :goodjob: and a pat on the back to all of you.

:thanks: to all of you for your support this week. We will all gather next week and I hope that I see some of you on the weekend thread that Ezz started. I will be there periodically as I will be out all day Saturday with the grandson.

I'll check back later. Great job all. You all are very special to me :l

Comment

Day 4 here and happier than heck about it. It has not been too hard so far because each night the traffic has been horrendous on the way home and by the time I get home and cook dinner and get the baby bathed, it is past my trigger time (thank God). This weekend I will make myself as busy as possible. Fingers crossed! Great job everyone - we can do this!

Comment

thanks ronnie, i did my big shop walked down the alco isle and boy it was a calling, gosh the things that go through your head, oh one wont hurt oh, but no i just shouted in my head no no no and came home with six bottles of fresh fruit juices and no poison, well appart from a packet of fags, which i don't smoke but have been craving them. ?2.70, cheaper than wine, and i hate the taste and affect so after a couple of drags and feeling sick out it goes and remind myself thats how i feel if i drink, so i will use them as a put off when i crave for a drink, i smoke very little it's gross so we will see lol.

well done scrubbly going to a big celabration and only having the one drink and not finishing it too, also for having the will power not to stop off and buy any, if i have one or two thats it off to the shop to buy a bottle or two well done.

thanks for all of your support and i look forward to reading how every one has got on, looks like a good support group x

Comment

Hi, ALL!

Hi, Everyone. I am so proud of us all that I am just about to burst. What a great group! It seems that each of us is meeting some pretty tough times and getting beyond the triggers. And, if we slip, we get right back up again. Pats on the back all around!

Bluzgtar, I loved the writing you posted! Thanks!

Ladybirdheart, the picture of a martini the size of a lake made me laugh. What a great visual! The more I learn about you, the more I realize how alike we are... I thought I was the only one who played piano when I've had a few.... We should make signs that say "no drinking and playing!"

Good luck, everyone. You are wonderful!:h

Comment

Hi everyone, and a very big WELL DONE to you Macca you must be feeling preety good about yourself now.
                  And Choppers a very big THANKYOU for helping all of us get through this week together
                  Well I am now on DAY 5 A/F I thought I would never make it but here i am, I am feeling so pleased with myself as should all of you. I am now going to try and carry on my A/F life by going over to the weekend thread and hopefully I will see alot of you there, if not then I will see you all back here on Monday.
                  WELL DONE to all of you, without your help and support I would never of been able to do it THANK YOU love ronnie xxx
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

Sorry, it seems like I am the only one that has slipped on here I tried to make day 4 and A was tormenting me all day, I actually turned my car away from several liquor stores on my path, but finally caved by 8.30 pm.
                    Last week I made it 4 days, and that is huge progress for someone who could not go one day without wine.
                    I figure I will stay away from A tomorrow........I would have binged tomorrow, had I not drank today. I see that I have a long way to go before I get a handle on alcohol.
                    "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance

Comment

Do not despair, dear Swans. We are all in this together and if we keep coming back we shall each find our own way out. It is a process that rarely involves a one way street. I can?t think beyond very small steps; tonight the only reason I did not drink is that I made an idiot of myself and took a nap at 5:00. Can?t count on that one again any time soon! I hope to hear how your tomorrow is going and I look forward to getting to know you.
                      may we be well

Comment

What a great group this was to come to tonight...very uplifting! We have all done so well and I am so proud of all of us.

Swans, like Ladybird said, do not despair! Jump up and go onward and upward! We are all here to help.

Ladybird, naps at anytime are a bonus! I hope you can sleep tonight

Hiya Mica!

Ronnie, thank you for that wonderful post. However, I was only a very small part of the support here. Most of all..THANK YOURSELF for what you did! :goodjob:

Hello to all others (sorry I forgot to write everyone down and I am very tired!). I hope to see you on the weekend thread if you can pop in. If not, like Ronnie said, I will see you on Monday.

THANK YOU all for your support this week. I really appreciate all of you! :l

Comment

Hey Everyone! I'm baaaack! Look's like many new peeps hopped on board this week. So exciting! I have been in hiding.... Very busy week at work. And, I have to admit, I haven't been doing too well being AF. Not getting crazy drunk, just having a glass or two of wine, but I haven't been able to string more than 2 AF days in a row this week. I am going to make more of an effort to get back on board next week. See you all on Monday!

xxoo

Comment

Working...
                          X