Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any solutions for a Wine Buyer??

Hi ALL,

I must admit I had to cry and laugh with all of you all the way! What is it with some of us and all of these excesses?? My job also puts me in peril of my greatest weakness - fine wines...

I buy them, taste them, meet with the reps, go to the shows, get wined and dined by liquor suppliers, get freebies as "bribes" I make up the wine lists, I do the wine training, yadda yadda yadda aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!

God help me..

Then if that isnt enough - all of us drink like fish and party like there is no tomorrow. Thank heavens my husband doesnt care for the plonk at all or all would be lost.

Anyway, I am on my 3rd week of topa and going ok with a couple of slip ups. Total abstinence isnt for me because - well - I dont know why I think I just love it a bit too much to completely give it away - but if I can stay at around 2-3 glasses of wine a couple of times a week that would be good.

You all sound great - you are doing what is great for each of you and you should pat yourselves on the back. It is very hard at times but if some of you can give up smoking as well you can do anything!

Anyone out there know how to give up food as well????:boohoo:

Love and hugs to all of you - we really need to stick together this time around.

Jools xxxxx
    Jools
    "The lazy man always works the hardest"
    "Pride always comes before a fall"
    :l

We have a wine cellar. I feel your pain.

Comment

Yes it sounds pathetic and like I should get out of the business but I love what I do. Some how some way I am going to work around this problem and make it work. I am starting to feel better with the topa, dont feel like drinking as much, not enjoying it as much. This is a good thing. I love MWO and have dropped out once and will try not to get to that place again. Getting to the supps place again and went for a walk today for the first time in ages.
      Jools
      "The lazy man always works the hardest"
      "Pride always comes before a fall"
      :l

Comment

Working...
      X