Getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting started

:new: I am about to get started on the MWO program, I have a couple more items to get before I can get started, I have a doctors appointment for Tuesday and am really worried that he won't give me the tropimate. I hope to get started in the program by the end of next week, I am wishing it were today. My poison is beer have been using for decade, and progressivley getting worse. I have a headace from drinking to much beer last night.
    I really would like to know what it is like to feel really good again.
    BBA

Getting started

Hi Spook and welcome :welcome: Glad you joined MWO. Sounds like you are ready to start the whole program. Absolutely fantastic. When you go to your doctor on Tuesday, are you going to go over the MWO program with him? Have you talked to him about drinking concerns before? This may be too great ways to talk to him about the TOPA prescirption.

I hope your headache today is not too severe. Before you know it, you will be feeling wonderful. I'm not saying it is going to be easy...it's not. It takes work and committment and you sound like you have both.

Stay close, read, post and ask questions. This place is amazing and has an amazing group of folks to help you along.

Talk to you soon and looking forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Getting started

Thank you! I have a Natural Doctor, who has reviewed the program and has given her approval, which is really great. In Canada ND's are not allowed to give prescriptions yet. My ND has gotten me further information to take to my doctor. I really want to get started on this program and am worried about not getting all i need, probably worring for nothing, I hope.

Comment

Getting started

Welcome Spook,

You sound very determined and, with a good plan, you should do well.
        You'll be amazed how great you few after just a few days being AF. See what you can do to just even cut back a bit for now. Drink lots of water and tea, it helps. Take a walk, get some fresh air this weekend, does wonders

Hang in there, we'll all be here to help.
        Best wishes,

Lavande
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Getting started

Welcome Spook!!
          Begin today!!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
          X