FYI--Sunshine is fine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

Many of us--especially in Newbie's Nest--have missed our gal pal Sunshine. Just to let you know she is fine, doing well but incredibly busy, especially with her son and her lovely animals ! She says hello to everyone and she will check in when she can, but sends her love.

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

Thanks, UNG! I have been wondering about Sunshine and have missed her posts greatly. Good to know she is OK!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

Anybody know about another Sunshine -- Sunshine GG -- where has she been?

Comment

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

CS04;614799 wrote: Anybody know about another Sunshine -- Sunshine GG -- where has she been?
        Yes I was wondering also...or is it Sunshine_GG you guys are talking about??
        Good to hear she's doing OK.

Comment

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

We are all talking about the same sweet gal....sunshine_gg....her 'official' name...we just call her sunshine...sunni or sunni butt....among others enduring names...none the less...we all love her and miss her and think someone should tell her she needs to hurry and unbusy herself and get back here...hahaha!! Send her my love...thanks for the update UNG!!!
          SD
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

FYI--Sunshine is fine!

Thats GREAT to hear, I was wondering where she was. Please giver her our love UNG.
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
            X