dear all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear all

I am thinking of you too Sweets and am so glad that you got some help. The diazepam will help. Stay close.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

dear all

Hi Sweetgum.
      How are you this morning?

Comment

dear all

Still bad, had a truly dreadful night. Hallucinatins, body twitching and the most horrific dreams (when i could sleep) not to mention the sweating, think i got about 2hrs broken sleep, and as i had to get my eldest to school that wasn't good, have to take younger to nursery at midday o not much time to rest x

Comment

dear all

Sweets, you are doing well, at least you are sober. It will get better.
          Well done I am proud of you
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

dear all

Stay with us....
            You just have to get through this rough patch. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
            It's worth it not to have any more days like this.

Comment

dear all

still feeling bad, still sweaty and unable to eat, and have a bad pain in my right arm, which im convinced in somrthing to do with liver damage

Comment

dear all

What makes you say that Sweet?

Comment

dear all

respect it is a tranquilizer

greeneyes;616158 wrote: Sweet I'm so relieved you got to the doc. That is an anti-anxiety drug, so it willl help with that aspect of withdrawal; the "scared" part. It'll help with sleeping too. It is important to not drink while taking it. Like any drug, only take as prescribed. Drink buckets of water to help fluch the toxins out. Fresh lemon squeezed in it will help too. Eat small nutritious meals & snacks and take supps. Do whatever you can to help your body repair. AF is the best thing you can do for yourself! It can only get better.
                  good for you sweets that's a start,capital LETTERS, my dear on the prescription it says no alcohol,DONT,im trying to be frank with you,it could put you into a bad state,matter a fact i would take any booze out of the house,and any means you have of getting it away from you,i can for once in my life say that,ive been down your path,diazepam is a tranquilizer,again dont drink when your on it, good luck to you,ps i hope you husbands a bit more concerned now ? gyco

Comment

dear all

hi sweets you caught my attention,you will feel the pains you have,it could be far worse,you could of kept drinking and had a heart attact or stroke,im not tryying to sound mean,facts,your brain is rebelling for the next while and the diazapamwill slowwly bring you down,all the symtoms you feel will be from coming off Al,sleep will get the shits,bit of depression,bad dreams but its your brain thats causing it,its been in a car accident kindof, 2 when you staart coming off the diazapam depending on how u are it can be worse then Al with drawl i know been there,but again dont drink,if you think Al with drawl is bad you aint seen nothing when you do both thot id give you heads up, gyco

Comment

dear all

That its my swollen liver pushing againt other organs causing a trapped nerve

Comment

dear all

Is that what your doctor said when you saw him?

Comment

dear all

i was gonna do my own thread,but i thot id stay here,i no how yourfeeling rt now,brings the woolies up my spine,boy o boy you got yourself into a mess ? is what they said to me,is that how you feel ,dont remember them having these places back in 1999,never mind i didnt no how to use a computor either,this thing alchoholism is a very baffling affliction or what ever you want to call it,you no when it gets to this stage,using drugs to combat it,is even more baffling,took me 10 years to figure it out,and finding it out,the answer,just stop,or eventually youll die,so called normal people are not like us,i have one of those or a few,my faamily,my wife and kids,sisters and brotherinlaws,there not like me,even tho i can put it down,i shouldnt drink,very easy sollution.just stop drinking, but my brain is so damaged from the Al,it cant process it,same as the druggy,once theyve had enuff the brain cant process,so rather then xperienceing the pain of withdrawl,use,keep using and eventually,we look up in a hospital bed,at our families and the lights go out,is that what we want,now we can come here or else where,and talk,and motivate each other,whether we stumble,pik oneself up and keep trying,im babbling, i wish you well,imhere for ya, gyco

Comment

dear all

I mentioned the pain, but he didnt seem interested, just wanted to get shot of me i think

Comment

dear all

Sweets, Your liver has the ability to repair. Just give it the tools. Water, nutrition. You don't know that it's your liver so don't let your imagination get the better of you. Just take good care of yourself and let your body do some healing. Your nervous system needs to calm down. Try some broths and teas. Everything will start feeling better. You've made it through the night whereas you were afraid to go to sleep. This is hard and you're doing very well. Hang in there!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

dear all

Hi all, still had a rough night, but got more sleep, mentally at rock bottom though. Have work tnght, and boss wants to see me, and as i've been off for . 10days it wont be to just say hi

Comment

Working...
                                X