Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dear all

Sweet
    You dont know what the boss is going to say to you, dont think the worst. Tell him that you feel really upset having been blamed in the wrong. Stick with 'I feel' statements dont get involved in any other sh... with him. Good Luck will be thinking of you. What time do you go to work?

Comment

dear all

Hey Sweets, how did you get on?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

dear all

hi sweets,10 days great,hope your feeling a bit better,hope it went well with the boss,give it time,remember this is about you,what i say might sound as selfish as drinking,if you dont take care of you,you eventually wont be able to take care of anyone else,wishing you well gyco

Comment

dear all

Hi Sweets
          Hoping that you are feeling better and that things went favorable with your boss.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

dear all

Yo Sweets where are ya? Hope everything went ok? Praying for ya.

Comment

dear all

Hi sweetgum,

I have talked to a few folks about rehab. Diazapam is often the drug of choice while detoxing.
              What they gave my stepdad (before he could have surgery the alcohol had to be out of his body).
              It is generic Valium I think.
              Will fill up those same pathways alcohol wants to hang out in.

You folks that are more knowledgeable than I, feel free to correct any misconception I might have passed on..I'll delete it..

good luck

Comment

dear all

It would be important for me to stay with someone where alcohol was not an option. I stayed with a friend once. The only way we could handle it was for me to be in charge of her med and sleep on the recliner beside her.
                I promised I would make sure she was still breathing regularly...so she was not scared to rest. With no other drug on board she could take the med the doc gave her as prescribed.
                Is anyone around that might be able to help, that won't give you a hard time?

Livers do heal.
                I really like milk thistle

Comment

Working...
                X