Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - MONDAY

ODATERS!!!!

Hope all was well for your weekends! I didn't go fishing, but I had a good weekend anyway. I watched a movie yesterday and it was nice to get in the car at 10:30 to return it because I was sober.

Have a good day!!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - MONDAY

Thanks Green I,

A wonderful AF day here as well. Bypassed the bar after golf yesterday. Playing partner stopped and I did not feel like being with a lot of drinkers right now. I am sure a soda would have been my choice but the atmosphere is different under those circumstances. lol

com1
    Com1

Comment

ODAT - MONDAY

Happy Monday All! I find bars decidedly less interesting now. All those people are boring to talk to, a bit silly really. I got my water system up and running yesterday. Time for summer in the garden. One more busy workweek and then a nice holiday weekend ahead. Lots to look forward to while sober.

Comment

ODAT - MONDAY

Hi ODATs

Really busy weekend - with unscheduled visit to hospital yesterday afternoon to allow foster boys to visit their Mum who has breathing difficulties! Sat Nav took me to an entrance to the Hospital which is no longer open:H I love technology don't you, still found it in the end.

Thinking at the present that life is a lot simpler for me to not drink at all - no need to do all that deciding how many to have, what to have etc... Just feels like too much trouble.

Have a great day.

Bx

Comment

ODAT - MONDAY

Happy Monday All!

Day two after my little blip on Friday - 6 days total AF for May. Had a super weekend and Mad Mummy you hit the nail on the head. It is just too much trouble to drink - life is so much easier without AL.

Here's to a WONDERFUL week!!

Kat

Comment

Working...
          X