Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

ODATERS!!!

Rise and shine! Do whatever it is you need to do so that tonight you look back on today and smile with satisfaction. And be happy too.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - Wednesday

Good Morning ODaters! Good Morning Greeneyes and all to come..

I've been just lurking a bit the past week or so. Nothing bad has happened or anything, I have just found myself slipping back into patterns.

Great words for inspiration this morning Greeneyes. We seem to forget about the morning after, and always want what we want right now! I do not think many of us wake up in the morning after a drunk and say "Good Job" its only AFTER we do a good job, do we say "Good Job"

I have this written on a piece of paper in my purse, and I carry it with me. I wrote it hoping that it might be a detourant for whenever I was reaching in my purse to get money to buy booze..

It says... "Why do you want to do something today, that is going to make you feel SO bad tomorrow????"

Food for thought...

Love Overit
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi everyone

Very good food for thought Overit. We all have to keep reminding ourselves that we are doing this because we want to feel GOOD tomorrow.

My cold has improved a little so I am now feeling too bad today. Beats a hangover anyday.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

OMG it's Wednesday? I thought it was Tuesday! I guess I've been lost in a busy week. Only two more days until the holiday weekend woowoo!

Overit - I have a whole pack of "flash cards" business card size that I keep in my briefcase. Different cards have things like "constant headaches", "sniffles", "hung over", on them. When I feel like I'm not feeling solid, I pull them out and shuffle until I find one that resonates with me for the moment. So great idea to keep a note in your purse. Maybe I should make a note for my wallet.

Have a great day all!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey Bossman,

What a great idea, the flash cards. I could fill a ton of them with things like "anxiety attack" Feeling like crap, looking ugly, getting fat, Destroying my self esteem, headache, tired...Oh my I could fill a ton of them.

Glad to hear your feeling better Rustop!! I remember once I had the stomach flu bad AND menstrual cramps. I kept thinking, THANK GOD I do not have a hangover too!!!
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! Day 5 for me - I have been so busy I don't have the time to think about drinking! And that bottle of merlot on top of the fridge (that is open) is not even tempting to me (at least not now). Funny how much time we have to fill up with good things once we put the bottle down! Hope we can all do well the rest of the week.

Great suggestions by all - I am getting some index cards!

Be well everyone! Happy thoughts headed your way!

Kat

Comment

Working...
            X