help...need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help...need advice

hello there, i am new here. i have been trying to quit on my own for so long now...unsuccessfully, so i finaly went to a detox program for an assesment. they reccomended on week in the facility, and two weeks of outpatient. i was soooo excited, and i knew i could finally do it with this program. the problem is , it was two weeks ago, and they just cant seem to get the space for me to come in for my week. i am losing my mind with the waiting, and have been using it as an excuse to drink until i go in. i dont know what to do, it is making me crazy and so sad,depressed and ashamed. i want to just stop right now, but it seems impossible with that detox plan always...in the future.

help...need advice

Hi destiny and welcome. stick around here and read and post the people here are wonderful im sorry your in limbo right now but stick around and chat keep busy until you hear from facility lolsx

Comment

help...need advice

Hi destiny. Welcome to you.
      yes, stashia is right you need to keep busy until you get your date. Waiting can be hell but at least you know you have a place there..
      How about cutting right back for now? Really making a decision that you are going to drink the bare minimum just so you get by? And start looking after yourself so you are stronger and the detox is a bit easier?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

help...need advice

Hi destiny hope you are ok! weve not heard from you so heres hoping you got your call you were waiting for best of luck stashia xx

Comment

help...need advice

Hello and Welcome Destiny
          I agree with Starts. I can totally relate to the way your mind is playing tricks on you. I do hope that you were called in to detox. I wish you well.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

help...need advice

Welcome Destiny . . .

:welcome: Destiny,

Lots of good advice here, as the others have said keeping busy helps. Do you have any hobbies or activities you like to do?

I am sending Positive Energy and Prayers to help you get through.

Comment

Working...
            X